Dentist in Chuck County

lisaowensathome

I need a new dentist!!!! Let me just say that I am a BIG SISSY!!!!! The whole idea of a dentist freaks me out. I need someone who caters to cowards. I also don't like the whole sedation denistry thing. Someone with late evening or saturdays would be great!!!

christy217

neibauer dentistry is suppposed to have saturday hours, however, my friend went to them and did not like them. I love Dr. Amin, he's great.

BOHDEN

i have dr sethi, hes off of post office road in waldorf, he has saturday hrs, i really like him 301-392-3333

vanbells

Pookieboo!!!
Loose tooth? Come on over. I've seen enough Three Stooges episodes to help you out.

PM for for directions and number.

robbie

Go to Dr. Dimitri in Smallwood shop. center. He has helped me so much with TMJ and very understanding and gentle. He will listen to you and really takes into consideration your feelings. My kids also love him. His staff has worked with us with insurance issues also.

lisaowensathome

robbie said:
Go to Dr. Dimitri in Smallwood shop. center. He has helped me so much with TMJ and very understanding and gentle. He will listen to you and really takes into consideration your feelings. My kids also love him. His staff has worked with us with insurance issues also.

That's good to know!!!! I also have TMJ and haven't been able to find anyone to treat it properly.

robbie

I was misdiagnosed with sinus, possible tumor, etc. you name it they didn't know what the problem was. This was for a year with so much medicine that my stomach still isn't right. I finally was diagnosed and saw another dentist but the mouth guard and stuff would crumble within a couple months and they are aroun 1K. Dr. Dimitri made me one and treated me so good. I have had no problems for a few years now. I believe he told me once that he had TMJ when younger so that made me feel like he knew what I was talking about with all my symptoms. Check him out.

lisaowensathome

robbie said:
I was misdiagnosed with sinus, possible tumor, etc. you name it they didn't know what the problem was. This was for a year with so much medicine that my stomach still isn't right. I finally was diagnosed and saw another dentist but the mouth guard and stuff would crumble within a couple months and they are aroun 1K. Dr. Dimitri made me one and treated me so good. I have had no problems for a few years now. I believe he told me once that he had TMJ when younger so that made me feel like he knew what I was talking about with all my symptoms. Check him out.

Thanks so much!!!! I will call him tomorrow.I've been dealing with it for about 10 years now,and have finally had enough. I went through all of the mouth guards and everything else that they could throw at me. I probably need to get my teeth filed so they are even when i bite.(comes with all the grinding that i do in my sleep).Just in the last few years have I begun to hear about drs that deal with TMJ.So it's actually comforting to know that someone else has been there done that!!!!