Dentist recommendation?

I am wondering if anyone can recommend a good dentist at AZ, preferably in the Peoria. There are so many dental clinics, it's hard to know where to turn, and I know both quality and prince can vary greatly! I'm looking for just general cleaning and care, no major dental work or anything.
Thanks

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I am wondering if anyone can recommend a good dentist at AZ, preferably in the Peoria. There are so many dental clinics, it's hard to know where to turn, and I know both quality and prince can vary greatly! I'm looking for just general cleaning and care, no major dental work or anything.
Thanks
Where?

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Thanks
If you are asking about Peoria, Arizona, you are about 2,350 miles off the mark.

PSrada

Any luck finding a dentist? I have a friend who lives in Peoria that needs to have his "wisdom teeth" removed. His problem is two-fold... he doesn't have a regular dentist, and he has a major fear of dentists from bad previous experiences.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Thanks
Any luck finding a dentist? I have a friend who lives in Peoria that needs to have his "wisdom teeth" removed. His problem is two-fold... he doesn't have a regular dentist, and he has a major fear of dentists from bad previous experiences.
Folks, a better source of info would be the Arizona boards at City Data.

SamSpade

How in the world does someone from ARIZONA find themselves on a board in a part of Maryland that most of my MARYLAND friends not from down here don't even know exists?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
How in the world does someone from ARIZONA find themselves on a board in a part of Maryland that most of my MARYLAND friends not from down here don't even know exists?
He gets around.

glhs837

Power with Control
confused star wars GIF by Hyper RPG