Dentist

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
As much as I love my dentist, she is not on my new health care plan. :frown:

So who do you like so I can shop around?

MLGTS08

live.LAUGH.love
I love Dr.Cooper at tidewater dental. The staff there is great, and there are tvs to watch while in the dentist chair to keep your mind off the dentists doing their work. :smile:

nightowl

I would look up your insurance online and get a list of participating dentist and see if any that are mentioned here are on it. Good luck finding someone you like.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I would look up your insurance online and get a list of participating dentist and see if any that are mentioned here are on it. Good luck finding someone you like.

Oh there's tons listed (just not my current dentist). However, I'd rather have recommendations before picking one wiley niley.

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
I love Dr.Cooper at tidewater dental. The staff there is great, and there are tvs to watch while in the dentist chair to keep your mind off the dentists doing their work. :smile:

I have Dr. Owens at Tidewater Dental and he is good too. I agree the staff is really great.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Dr. Ramalleni or something like that. Staff is great. And they do "sedation" dentistry.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Dr. Amin, Lexington Park. I wish I could still go to him, but he's not in my network.

luvscats

Dr. Morrow in Lex Park. Staff are wonderful. He is the only dentist my husband and I will go to. We be moving in about a year when we retire and we plan to come back to Dr. Morrow for our dental care.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I have Dr. Owens at Tidewater Dental and he is good too. I agree the staff is really great.

:yeahthat: I just started going there and so far it's been a great experience. I have another appointment on Monday so I'll see if afterwards I still feel the same way. :lol: