Dentists working with phobic patients?

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
Okay, don't have time right now to figure out how to delete some so will tackle it later. I did find one. The ladies at Neibauer Dental Care in Prince Frederick are positively awesome!!

Toxick

Splat
I think everyone's box is filled anymore.

Not everyone.

images (1).jpg

BigBlue

Okay, don't have time right now to figure out how to delete some so will tackle it later. I did find one. The ladies at Neibauer Dental Care in Prince Frederick are positively awesome!!
Yup , they are pretty good in general . Dr Neibauer was my original dentist in Waldorf before he made it big !

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Yup , they are pretty good in general . Dr Neibauer was my original dentist in Waldorf before he made it big !

I use Beautiful Smiles in Clinton now because it's convenient between work and home, and they do a good job with reasonable prices for those who have to pay cash for dental work. I used to go to DR Roth on Allentown Road. He had good prices, "catered to cowards" and was a sweet guy. I wish he was still practicing, but hey, everyone needs to retire. Dr. Roth was a baseball fan. So when I came across a vintage ball/strike/out device? I gave it to him.