Dentists

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
I know there are multiple threads on this subject. I've read them all and I'm still starting a new one.

We have very lame insurance with only a few dentists with any sort of coverage. Having eliminated most of our choices because they have been throughly dissed here on the forums, we've been left with going further and further away in our search.

I want to ask about a few specific practices that have not be mentioned elsewhere.

Affordable & Aesthetic Dental Center in Waldorf, Dr. Gurpreet Sethi

Tyler Dental in Dunkirk

Bernard Finch DDS in Owings

Dunkirk Family Dentistry

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
The whole tri-county is fair game at this point and the only ones covered by the insurance are the ones I listed in the original post and a few others that have been completely slammed here on the forums already. I won't mention them because everytime they come up, the thread goes on for pages about how bad they are.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I know there are multiple threads on this subject. I've read them all and I'm still starting a new one.

We have very lame insurance with only a few dentists with any sort of coverage. Having eliminated most of our choices because they have been throughly dissed here on the forums, we've been left with going further and further away in our search.

I want to ask about a few specific practices that have not be mentioned elsewhere.

Affordable & Aesthetic Dental Center in Waldorf, Dr. Gurpreet Sethi

Tyler Dental in Dunkirk

Bernard Finch DDS in Owings

Dunkirk Family Dentistry
I've been using wellness.com and healthgrades.com to get ratings (kind of like yelp) on doctors and such.

Dunkirk gets good ratings
Dunkirk Family Dentistry Dentist in Dunkirk, MD 20754

Dr. Finch is rated middle of the road.

Tyler Dental is not rated at all.

Affordable & Aesthetic Dental Center in Waldorf, Dr. Gurpreet Sethi I wouldn't go to. It has the overall poorest ratings I have ever seen.

smts

I've been using wellness.com and healthgrades.com to get ratings (kind of like yelp) on doctors and such.

Dunkirk gets good ratings
Dunkirk Family Dentistry Dentist in Dunkirk, MD 20754

Dr. Finch is rated middle of the road.

Tyler Dental is not rated at all.

Affordable & Aesthetic Dental Center in Waldorf, Dr. Gurpreet Sethi I wouldn't go to. It has the overall poorest ratings I have ever seen.

Dunkirk Family is awesome. We have been going to them for many years. Excellent with the kids as well as adults. Justin works the desk and is very friendly and helpful. Dr Shultheis is super gentle and has a great bedside manner. Her assistant Debbie is very good and knowledgeable. The Hygentists work with each person individually to fit their needs. We would never go anywhere else.