Denver

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Don't really care who won or lost. Does anybody know what happened to Dallas Clark of the Ravens? He did not even play as far as I can tell, and got me a great big zero in points. Last I heard he was good to go.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I am actually starting to feel sorry for Tony Romo.

Seems like no matter the situation, he's gonna show he is a heck of a quarterback but is always gonna make a mistake at the end.

Game reminded me of Skins/Packers MNF 1983, 48-47, when the Skins missed a short field goal late but, were THE dominant team of the season...until the Super Bowl. So, I'm not sure if it would have been good for Denver to lose this game or not.

Bay_Kat

Tropical

Seems like no matter the situation, he's gonna show he is a heck of a quarterback but is always gonna make a mistake at the end.

Game reminded me of Skins/Packers MNF 1983, 48-47, when the Skins missed a short field goal late but, were THE dominant team of the season...until the Super Bowl. So, I'm not sure if it would have been good for Denver to lose this game or not.

No Way!

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member

Hey Larry.
$100 dollars says that Dallas beats Washington next week.

V/r
DW

Larry Gude

Strung Out

Ha!!!

The Boys, finally, played up to the competition and showed they are a hell of a team. Solid O line, good D, good running game if they'll ever commit to it.

We're a freaking mess. There is no universe where we put up 48 on Denver OR Dallas let alone beat either one of them this year.

Call it 100:1.

:popcorn:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Ha!!!

The Boys, finally, played up to the competition and showed they are a hell of a team. Solid O line, good D, good running game if they'll ever commit to it.

We're a freaking mess. There is no universe where we put up 48 on Denver OR Dallas let alone beat either one of them this year.

Call it 100:1.

:popcorn:

I guess that is a no on the bet.
Have a great night and good luck next week.

GO REDSKINS :buddies: