Deporting illegal immigrants thread

luvmygdaughters

Whewie!! The US is going to deport a man who delivers pizza on a bike. Yes, that will make America safer from MS-13. MAGA!! MAGA!! MAGA!!

That damned Obama...what the hell was he doing 8 years ago!! Why wasn't he out personally hunting down Pablo!! I mean the guy delivers pizza on a bike how hard could he be to catch. It wasn't like the economy was still reeling from a near depression or anything like that or he was running a country of 300+ million people...WTF was Obama doing?!?!?!

Where do they hatch people like you? I mean you must be hatched...you can't possibly be human.
You need to go to the Chit Chat column and read what Mitzi and I wrote. There is a woman somewhere in 'Da Park" who is in desperate need of Popeye's chicken and a cigarette!!! Why are you wasting your time posting here????? Quick, run like your hairs on fire :shocking:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Oh, jeez, or jizz. Thanks for the laugh. They are few and far between. :lol:

There are a lot of laugh here. Rod Rugg ring a bell? Hey, didn't he use to live by you when you were in calvert?

Even your jeez or jizz comment was funny.

Or did someone hack your account? Maybe someone kidnapped you and from the intersphere you are trying to signal us by posting in a manner in which you are not known to post. Yeah, I bet that's it. Hope you are OK and the kidnappers are treating you well. Fingers crossed you weren't taken by a mexican cartel. Best case scenario is the mormons or maybe hari krishnas.

littlelady

God bless the USA
There are a lot of laugh here. Rod Rugg ring a bell? Hey, didn't he use to live by you when you were in calvert?

Even your jeez or jizz comment was funny.

Or did someone hack your account? Maybe someone kidnapped you and from the intersphere you are trying to signal us by posting in a manner in which you are not known to post. Yeah, I bet that's it. Hope you are OK and the kidnappers are treating you well. Fingers crossed you weren't taken by a mexican cartel. Best case scenario is the mormons or maybe hari krishnas.

:killingme: I can’t keep up! I am, always, babysitting, and, usually, respond in the ‘wee’ hours of the morning. When I should be sleeping. Oh, well. I will stop responding when I am dead. :faint:

Last edited:

Monello

PREMO Member
Somphon Chiwabandit deported to Thailand

Somphon Chiwabandit, a 47-year-old native of Thailand, will be surrendered to Immigration and Customs Enforcement for removal, after being sentenced to time served for harboring and employing illegal aliens at the Covington restaurant, Sticky Rice Thai Cuisine.

Chiwabandit pleaded guilty earlier to the charges, admitting that he had provided housing, transportation and employment to two people who were in the country illegally, according to the U.S. Attorney's Office. But he also admitted that he had overstayed a business visitor visa for seven years.

a sticky situation

littlelady

God bless the USA
Somphon Chiwabandit deported to Thailand

a sticky situation

That is too bad. He was trying to live in America, but got caught helping two others. Thank you, Obama. Also, I want to know why the thousands that are coming into our country are not scrutinized so well. Also, I want to know why my dot’s bf works at DOD, and says she hates her job, and does nothing all day. She loves the money, though. That’s alll. Nite, nite, y’all.

Our system is, totally, screwed up, but I am sure y’all knew that, already.

Last edited:

TCROW

Also, I want to know why my dot’s bf works at DOD, and says she hates her job, and does nothing all day. She loves the money, though.

Why do you think government jobs are so sought after? This is pretty standard. They generally have zero expectation of producing any output at all, but it pays well so thus attracts deadbeats.

But welfare recipients and other entitlements are the real problem, right?

Monello

PREMO Member
But welfare recipients and other entitlements are the real problem, right?
Not the real problem but part of the problem. Along with dozens if not hundred of other budget line items. Maybe we need to elect more congress people that are allergic to pork.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Not the real problem but part of the problem. Along with dozens if not hundred of other budget line items. Maybe we need to elect more congress people that are allergic to pork.
I'd support them all wearing those exploding collars from Running Man.

It goes bang upon any violation of their oath.

Monello

PREMO Member
Alma Sofia Centeno Santiago +1 back to Guatemala

Smart move by ICE. Get her out of the country before she drops another one on our shores. Play by the rules people and you won't have to fear deportation.

Also find out how she was able to work in this country if she was here illegally. Fake documents? Employer not verifying?

They interview the family and it seems that none of them speak any English. How TF is that possible?

But she's a good mom. Well now she can go be a good mom in Guatemala. Her other kids can go with her.

A pregnant Queens mom of two ensnared in a wrenching immigration tangle faces a rushed deportation deadline as her family wages a frightening, desperate fight to help her.
Alma Sofia Centeno Santiago, who fled Guatemala when she was 18, and crossed into the U.S. in 2004 — and then got hit with an order of deportation after missing a court appearance in San Antonio — was grabbed by Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents April 12, and placed in a detention facility in Bergen County N.J.

“She’s a good mother. She’s working all the time for her kids” at a Guatemalan restaurant in Jamaica, where she put in 12-hour shifts waiting tables, Naomi Santiago, 26, the detained mom’s niece, said in Spanish. “It’s (a nightmare) for her kids, for my grandmother.”

see what happens when you miss your court date

Last edited:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
“They don’t have hearts. How badly they have treated her — if people could see,” she lamented.

She said through an interpreter, from her subsidized housing, as her overfed grand children looked on...

Oh, but we DO see. Your daughter breaks the law and is held accountable. We are a nation of laws and people like your daughter thumb their noses at them.

Monello

PREMO Member
“They don’t have hearts. How badly they have treated her — if people could see,” she lamented.

She said through an interpreter, from her subsidized housing, as her overfed grand children looked on...

Oh, but we DO see. Your daughter breaks the law and is held accountable. We are a nation of laws and people like your daughter thumb their noses at them.

And if she stays, she CAN'T legally work here because she would never pass the e-verify employment requirement. But she does have a job so maybe this employer needs to be paid a visit and check on his other employee's immigration status.

Monello

PREMO Member
Adriana Arellano Cruz - deported to Mexico

Not a good idea to blow off your court date with immigration.

Adriana Arellano-Cruz, an illegal alien from Mexico with a final order of removal, is currently in the custody of ICE’s Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO). Relevant DHS databases reveal she first entered the United States in 1995. She was then placed into removal proceedings in 2011 following an encounter with local law enforcement. That same year, an immigration judge ordered her removed in absentia.

Ms. Arellano-Cruz has appealed her removal order multiple times with the Board of Immigration Appeals; the board affirmed her final order of removal in 2017. Ms. Arellano-Cruz will remain in ERO custody pending the outcome of her immigration case

you can help guard the Mexican southern border

Last edited:

Monello

PREMO Member
Deported swiftly with prejudice by police. No name given, so I'll just speculate.

Jose Guzman, Mexico

A gunman suspected of illegally crossing the southern border into the U.S. was shot and killed Monday after firing his weapon at a Border Patrol agent in New Mexico, authorities said.
The shooting happened around 6 a.m. after the agent, who was not injured, ran into a group of four people in Sunland Park, a suburb of El Paso, Texas, that is about a mile from the border with Mexico.