Deputy Director of St. Mary’s County LUGM Charged with Felony Assault and Gun Charge

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
During the time in which the victim was at Easley’s residence, she told police Easley’s made sexual advances towards her, which according to the victim, she declined. She went on to say, when the sexual advances were declined, Easley left the kitchen area and went to her bedroom. She said Easley returned a short while later with her right arm behind her back and approached her. Then, according to the victim, the Easley produced a handgun. She said Easley’ then leveled the handgun and pointed it directly at her, and while brandishing the firearm, the defendant never made any verbal threats or advanced towards her. The victim said she was able to disarm Easley and fled the residence with the firearm. The victim indicated once she left the Easley’s residence, she fell due to her level of intoxication and dropped her cell phone and the gun in the front yard of the Easley’s residence.

Police recovered a fully loaded black .38 Caliber Taurus Revolver where the victim said she had dropped it.

https://smnewsnet.com/archives/4562...m-charged-with-felony-assault-and-gun-charge/

🍿

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
She does look kinna hawt doe...

I'll be putting in for permits soon....we're renovating a wing of the island clubhouse. I'll give her a big wink when I see her. ;-p

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Interesting this thread was posted on somd.com's FB feed, with the caveat 'USER OPINION' attached to the title. It is a local news media reporting piece and not MY opinion. @somdadmin

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Kathleen Easley, is currently employed as the Deputy Director of St. Mary’s County Department of Land Use and Growth Management (LUGM).

Not anymore, she's not.

Interesting this thread was posted on somd.com's FB feed, with the caveat 'USER OPINION' attached to the title. It is a local news media reporting piece and not MY opinion. @somdadmin

We put that now on all forum posts that autopost to FB unless it's an admin.

Last edited:

BernieP

Resident PIA
She does look kinna hawt doe...

I'll be putting in for permits soon....we're renovating a wing of the island clubhouse. I'll give her a big wink when I see her. ;-p
if the story is true, in at least one aspect, then she wouldn't be your type.

BernieP

Resident PIA
No, I'm just speculating that she will shortly "resign to spend more time with her family".
oh
I don't know the woman, but the story said :the Beasly's home" which led me to believe she had a family.
But if she did, why would she bring another woman to her house...
Something about the story doesn't seem right, or there is something missing.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
oh
I don't know the woman, but the story said :the Beasly's home" which led me to believe she had a family.
But if she did, why would she bring another woman to her house...
Something about the story doesn't seem right, or there is something missing.
It was a poorly written article IMO.