Deranged progbot kills his boss for supporting our President

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I've long said every leftist should be tagged and incarcerated or properly disposed of.

They're not fit for civilized society.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
They've got a pre-written affirmative defense:

Defendants charged with serious crimes, such as murder or assault, may use self-defense, or defense of another person, as an affirmative defense. In such a case, the defendant admits to committing the crime against another person, but presents evidence to the court showing that the alleged victim posed a danger to the defendant’s life or well-being, or to that of another person. For self-defense to be a successful defense, certain elements are necessary:

• The defendant had a reasonable belief there was a threat to his life (or the life of someone else)
  • There was not a reasonable alternative to the defendant’s actions
  • The force used was not greater than necessary to end the threat posed by the alleged victim
The media has spent four years explaining how Trumps a threat to everyone in the world in one way shape or form. He could call Greta and she'd tell how he's a threat to children and low lying islanders. He could call Tranny to explain how Trump's going to kill him and all of his ilk with, well something. Then there's the Mexicans, he's actively feeding them to the cartels.

Hijinx

With friends like this you don't need enemies.

Sounds like someone was using bath salts.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
misspelling of bated breath is one of tranny's past errors. One he repeated a few times.
Oh yeah! Well why didn't you put it in quotation marks or something then?

Oh, uh, er, never mind...

Hijinx

My question to people who say they won't vote for Trump.

Are you goping to vote for the Communist the corrupt ex VP or the fake Indian.
Assuming of course that the Bendover wife-mayor drops out.

jrt_ms1995

No, I'm going to vote for the Libertarian Party candidate, just like in 2016, 2012, 2008, 2004, etc., etc.

WingsOfGold

I don't like Trump personally BUT considering the alternatives AND the fact that he's been doing a pretty good job there is no other choice for anyone with any common sense.