derby

Robin

I know it was good to see such an awesome run with a horse that came out from behind 19th and shot out front could this be a horse that can take the triple crown? Maybe this year?

Robin

I was not as good keeping up to date on with what horses were running this year. It was neat to see a jockey so overwhelmed, and pleased with his outcome.

S

saddlesore

Robin said:
I was not as good keeping up to date on with what horses were running this year. It was neat to see a jockey so overwhelmed, and pleased with his outcome.

I know [nodding], I didn't keep up with that, either. At first I was thinking it would be a let down, because there was no Smarty Jones, nor any horse with a really good story. But then, to see that horse come from the back, and really, it wasn't till mid race that he started to really move! That was awesome! :yay: Maybe you're right - could be a Triple Crown contender!

It was very poignant, seeing how overwhelmed the jockey was. He was simply beside himself - good on him!

And of course, what a historic event having the Queen there :smile: I hope she enjoyed it.

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
saddlesore said:
And of course, what a historic event having the Queen there :smile: I hope she enjoyed it.

You'll never hear the real story about the queen gettin' loaded up on Mint Juleps
and stepping in a big ol' pile of :gossip:

S

saddlesore

FireBrand said:
You'll never hear the real story about the queen gettin' loaded up on Mint Juleps
and stepping in a big ol' pile of :gossip:

:killingme Now *that* I'd pay good $$ to see! :lmao: