Derma wound

robbie

Has anyone ever ordered or used something called Derma-wound. Supposed to help wounds heal faster.

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
robbie said:
Has anyone ever ordered or used something called Derma-wound. Supposed to help wounds heal faster.

That stuff come with a free set of Ginsu's if you order in the next 10 minutes? :sarcasm: :yahoo:

robbie

My son has had a wound for three months now. The Dr. is considering opening it up next month again. We are desperate to try anything. He wants to play ball. He had a polynidal? cyst.

robbie

Thanks, but from the web site it seems to not be for something this deep and surgery. It looks good though for more topical stuff. Thanks again.

mingiz

Horse Poor
I know this may sound gross to some but if you can find a drawing type salve that will help. No kidding I had a good gash on my knee that wouldn't heal and I used some horse salve on it and it drew all the infection out. I've used it on sabacous type cysts before and over night it would draw that crap out.It was called Icthamol (sp)

robbie

thanks, I will look it up. this Derma stuff I guess sorta does that. Its supposed to keep infection at bay at all times and enhance healing. Just nice to talk to someone who really used it. They have a lot of testimonials but nothing like first hand.

robbie

Just wanted to let anyone know that its been three days of applying this stuff and I already see a healing. I am trying not to get too hopeful but it really looked better after the second application. It seems to clean it out good too.

dannajane

yes and it does work very well pending on what your putting it on , there is a cream and a spray .I take care of my grandmother who is paralized, she has very very bad bed sores that actually go to the bone, I use the derma wound spray when changing her bandages , and then put the cream on her wound with a dou-derm patch. and they are healing very well .

Last edited:

dannajane

bed sores deep wounds with infections...etc and if its a reallybad wound thats not healing you may want totry and ask for a wound vac.

J

julz20684

dannajane said:
bed sores deep wounds with infections...etc and if its a reallybad wound thats not healing you may want totry and ask for a wound vac.

:yikes: I don't like the sound of that

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
julz20684 said:
:yikes: I don't like the sound of that
My brother had a wound vac on his tail bone area for months because of a hospital's negligence. It was really really gross seeing all that puss or whatever coming out of the little tube and depositing itself in the bag. :jameo:

J

julz20684

Nickel said:
My brother had a wound vac on his tail bone area for months because of a hospital's negligence. It was really really gross seeing all that puss or whatever coming out of the little tube and depositing itself in the bag. :jameo:

:barf:

robbie

I forgot about this post but I must report that after three months of my son not healing and trying everything, the derma wound stuff took eight days to completely heal it. He passed his physical on day eight. They wanted to operate and open the wound up even more. We are so happy with it and wish the FDA would consider approving it so the Dr.'s can recommend it and people not having to find it on their own.

gsteward

3 years ago I had heel spur surgery. As a result I ended up with a pressure ulcer/bed sore on the top of my foot from the bandages. It hurt worse than the bone surgery. I tried everything to get it to heal but it would not. Desperate, I bought Derma Wound off of the internet. Sure enough within a couple of days it started to heal. I was shocked-and so was my doctor. Derma Wound healed in a couple of days what my body could not in weeks. My Doctor was so impressed he now regulary uses it for his rest home patients. Do not wait and buy it! What do you have to lose?

chubby.chick

It's a chubby chick.
I know this may sound gross to some but if you can find a drawing type salve that will help. No kidding I had a good gash on my knee that wouldn't heal and I used some horse salve on it and it drew all the infection out. I've used it on sabacous type cysts before and over night it would draw that crap out.It was called Icthamol (sp)

my boyfriend uses that on his boils. it works really fast.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
This thread is over a year old, but I'll throw this out there...
Home

google it and click images but only after your lunch has digested. Depending on the type of surgery, I'm thinking that a topical, or even this Derma Wound would work.