Dermatologist Recommendation

Bobwhite

I need to find a dermatologist. I live in Wildewood, so I would like someone in the California/Hollywood/ Leonardtown area. It would be great if they are MedStar.

rio

Dr. Shah in Charlotte Hall has been good to my family. Dr. Verghese used to be in Leonardtown, but I don't know they still are. It was a mother/son and mom retired. It's been over 10 years since I used them.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Dr. Shah in Charlotte Hall has been good to my family. Dr. Verghese used to be in Leonardtown, but I don't know they still are. It was a mother/son and mom retired. It's been over 10 years since I used them.
Can't swing a dead cat in SMC without hitting a Shah.

lucky_bee

RBF expert
Anne Arundel Dermatology has an office in Leonardtown off Hollywood Road (back behind the Clements group). Very thorough and accommodating. I see them yearly for a freckle check.

Clem72

Anne Arundel Dermatology has an office in Leonardtown off Hollywood Road (back behind the Clements group). Very thorough and accommodating. I see them yearly for a freckle check.
However if you ever need to talk to the office directly you are better off driving in person than trying to call. I swear that group has the most frustrating phone-tag system in the world.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Dr. Verghese used to be in Leonardtown, but I don't know they still are. It was a mother/son and mom retired. It's been over 10 years since I used them.
The 'group' is there under the Verghese name. I see someone in the same group. They have offices in California and L'Town. Been using them for quite a few years. Gotta watch the pricing tho. Kind of expensive under a few medical plans for any kind of skin surgery. Once I went to Medicare, it was much cheaper.
301-475-8091

Reactions: rio