Dermatologist Recommendation

Bobwhite

I need to find a dermatologist. I live in Wildewood, so I would like someone in the California/Hollywood/ Leonardtown area. It would be great if they are MedStar.

rio

Dr. Shah in Charlotte Hall has been good to my family. Dr. Verghese used to be in Leonardtown, but I don't know they still are. It was a mother/son and mom retired. It's been over 10 years since I used them.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Dr. Shah in Charlotte Hall has been good to my family. Dr. Verghese used to be in Leonardtown, but I don't know they still are. It was a mother/son and mom retired. It's been over 10 years since I used them.
Can't swing a dead cat in SMC without hitting a Shah.

lucky_bee

RBF expert
Anne Arundel Dermatology has an office in Leonardtown off Hollywood Road (back behind the Clements group). Very thorough and accommodating. I see them yearly for a freckle check.

Clem72

Anne Arundel Dermatology has an office in Leonardtown off Hollywood Road (back behind the Clements group). Very thorough and accommodating. I see them yearly for a freckle check.
However if you ever need to talk to the office directly you are better off driving in person than trying to call. I swear that group has the most frustrating phone-tag system in the world.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Dr. Verghese used to be in Leonardtown, but I don't know they still are. It was a mother/son and mom retired. It's been over 10 years since I used them.
The 'group' is there under the Verghese name. I see someone in the same group. They have offices in California and L'Town. Been using them for quite a few years. Gotta watch the pricing tho. Kind of expensive under a few medical plans for any kind of skin surgery. Once I went to Medicare, it was much cheaper.
301-475-8091

Reactions: rio

KassadiXX

Just wanted to add that you can also contact local healthcare providers in your area, especially those affiliated with MedStar, to inquire about dermatologists within their network. They can often provide you with a list of dermatologists who are conveniently located and accept your insurance if applicable.
And another helpful resource is the botriomycome website. This platform may provide valuable information and resources related to dermatology and help you in your search for a dermatologist.
Don't forget to read reviews and check the credentials of any dermatologist you consider.

Last edited: