Dermatologist - Shah Assoc.

DEEKAYPEE8569

CIP: Dr. Arpana Shah

Anybody ever been to see her about anything? Not looking for details; not trying to be nosey; just opinions. TIA :howdy:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

Anybody ever been to see her about anything? Not looking for details; not trying to be nosey; just opinions. TIA :howdy:

Been there to have a mole checked out, have nothing I could complain about
got in on time
got checked out by the nurse
got checked out by the doctor
the doctor asked if she could do a full body checkout (didn't need it)
done in under 20 minutes

winniesmom

winniesmom
Dermatologist

Been there to have a mole checked out, have nothing I could complain about
got in on time
got checked out by the nurse
got checked out by the doctor
the doctor asked if she could do a full body checkout (didn't need it)
done in under 20 minutes

She's great but it's so hard to get an appointment.

Roman

I've never heard anything bad about her. I think she may be new to the Community, not sure. I have a wonderful Dermatologist here in Calvert. His name is Faris Hawit. I just had Basal Cell removed off my face by him. He, and his Staff are just wonderful. Had no issues with that Office at all. Got in in a timely fashion, had the surgery, and all went well.

Happygirl

Walking for a cure!!
I have been seeing her for at least 5 years, I really like her. She takes her time with you and explains everything. Sometimes there is a bit of a wait though.

belvak

Happy Camper
Our family physician says she wouldn't let anyone else touch her! Hubby has been seeing her for several years and really likes her. She's very thorough. It does take some time to get an appointment though.

frequentflier

happy to be living
I've never heard anything bad about her. I think she may be new to the Community, not sure. I have a wonderful Dermatologist here in Calvert. His name is Faris Hawit. I just had Basal Cell removed off my face by him. He, and his Staff are just wonderful. Had no issues with that Office at all. Got in in a timely fashion, had the surgery, and all went well.

WoW. I saw Hawit last year and the guy wouldn't even touch me! I found him to be very impersonal, very rude and he rushed me out. With my history of skin cancer, working outdoors most of my life and all, I needed a thorough check. Turned out, when I left, there was a sales rep that had brought him lunch that he was anxious to get to.
I really like Dr Ling and his staff near Loveville. He was referred to me by someone else that had seen Hawit and was not properly diagnosed.

Vince

The son sees Dr. Verghese. She's great. Figured out just what was wrong with his hands, and got it cleared up.

dave1959

If we are talking about the one at the office off of Golden Beach rd, Can't remember her name.
Used her several years ago for some skin tags. Nothing to complain about.
In/Out resonably, Nice manner.

If we are talking about someone else...Well, never mind.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
If we are talking about the one at the office off of Golden Beach rd, Can't remember her name.
Used her several years ago for some skin tags. Nothing to complain about.
In/Out resonably, Nice manner.

If we are talking about someone else...Well, never mind.
That's the one.