Dershowitz: I Have Proof Obama Ordered FBI Investigation At Request Of George Soros

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
“We’ve seen this kind of White House influence on the Justice Department virtually in every Justice Department,” Dershowitz continued. “The difference this president is much more overt about it, he tweets about it. President Obama whispered to the Justice Department about it.”

“You said that George Soros asked Barack Obama to have his Justice Department investigate somebody?” Breitbart News pressed.

“That’s going to come out in a lawsuit in the near future, yeah,” Dershowitz responded. “I have in my possession the actual 302 form which documents this issue and it will at the right time come out, but I’m not free to disclose it now because it’s a case that’s not yet been filed.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/ders...-fbi-investigation-at-request-of-george-soros

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
I hate it when people drop a bomb that never goes off.
If you've got it turn it loose.

Let the hair go with the hide.
:yeahthat:

But with a caveat. Unlike other "we got sumthins" perhaps there's something to this what with Dershowitz being a Dem. Or have folks successfully impugned Dershowitz's character wrt Epstein that this is his attempt to undercut that line of attack?

Sad that we have to be so cynical.

--- End of line (MCP)

Reactions: BOP

Hijinx

Cynical??
Is viewing reality cynical?

How many times have we seen stories like this (coming from both sides)turn out to be nothing.
Have we seen Barr or Sessions or anyone else go into the courts with evidence to indict against people who destroyed Government phones ,emails , or against people who tell Iran to wait until Trump is no longer President.
We have seen Treason, we have seen perjury, we have seen destruction of evidence, wehave endured an unsuccessful coup , we have seen our intelligence agancy used against a Presidential candidate We have seen our FBI infiltrated and used against a sitting President,
BUT WE HAVEN'T SEEN ONE STINKLING ASSED INDICTMENT AGAINST ANY STINKING ASSED TRAITOROUS DEMOCRATS.

Is that cynical or reality.

Reactions: BOP

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Cynical??
Is viewing reality cynical?

How many times have we seen stories like this (coming from both sides)turn out to be nothing.
Have we seen Barr or Sessions or anyone else go into the courts with evidence to indict against people who destroyed Government phones ,emails , or against people who tell Iran to wait until Trump is no longer President.
We have seen Treason, we have seen perjury, we have seen destruction of evidence, wehave endured an unsuccessful coup , we have seen our intelligence agancy used against a Presidential candidate We have seen our FBI infiltrated and used against a sitting President,
BUT WE HAVEN'T SEEN ONE STINKLING ASSED INDICTMENT AGAINST ANY STINKING ASSED TRAITOROUS DEMOCRATS.

Is that cynical or reality.
Sorry, should have been clearer. My cynical comment was not addressed to your point (with which I agree); rather, it had to do with why Dershowitz is making this announcement. That there is doubt in my mind as to his motives instead of being able to believe he is simply doing his "patriotic duty."

As I noted, I agree with you: these folks need to put up at the same time they make their claims.

Sorry for the confusion.

--- End of line (MCP)

PsyOps

Pixelated
I hate it when people drop a bomb that never goes off.
If you've got it turn it loose.

Let the hair go with the hide.

Apparently he can't until the lawsuit is officially filed.

“I have in my possession the actual 302 form which documents this issue and it will at the right time come out, but I’m not free to disclose it now because it’s a case that’s not yet been filed.”