Designer dogs sure are getting expensive

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
And they're mutts!

There was a lady at the nail salon yesterday with an 8 week old teacup poodle type dog. It was so tiny. I told her my cat would have it for lunch. :lol:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
My uncle Anthony had a Maine coon tomcat name Louis who was 36 lb.
Louis killed the neighbor's poodle when it dug under the fence and got into his yard.
The Vet seems to think he may have some of that in his motley mix. He did go after the neighbor Westie type dog once. My sister's lab is afraid of him. :lol:

mitzi

I had a dog that was part cattle dog, part beagle. A beagle got to the Mom :oops:. A co-worker gave us a puppy. We sure didn't consider them designer dogs because they were 2 breeds. She was a good little dog except when her instinct kicked in and she tried to "herd" you and nipped at your ankles.

Last edited:

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Well I warned them that Louis was very territorial, and liked French food.🤷‍♂️
😸
Neighbor sued Anthony, dog was a pedigreed standard poodle, but treated as a foo-foo dog by the owner.
I guess its regular dog instincts kicked in at the wrong time.

Several of the neighbors went to court to testify on Louis' behalf. He never left his own domain, Anthony had 5 acres. Cat did not even cross the line onto the sidewalk when the front gate was open.

Judge said it was obvious they dog was the trespasser and that the cat was defending its home, case dismissed with prejudice, complainant ordered to pay all court costs and legal fees.

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
I had a dog that was part cattle dog, part beagle. A beagle got to the Mom :oops:. A co-worker gave us a puppy. We sure didn't consider them designer dogs because they were 2 breeds. She was a good little dog except when her instinct kicked in and she tried to "herd" you and nipped at your ankles.
mitzi said nipped! :blushing:

:huggy:

Last edited: