Destination Truth

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I watched one show when I couldn't sleep one night. I liked it, so I watched every one of the most recent episodes on "On Demand". Anyone else like this show? I find the stories interesting and some parts are very funny.

TurboK9

I watched one show when I couldn't sleep one night. I liked it, so I watched every one of the most recent episodes on "On Demand". Anyone else like this show? I find the stories interesting and some parts are very funny.

My wife and I watch GH regularly (GHI, not so much). DT is a natural progression, LOL. Josh's narratives are a gas, I'd watch just for that. I do find it a bit dramatized and 'camera friendly', but some of the things that have happend are pretty cool (if they weren't faked... you never know, after all).

muttdog

I like the show, Josh is a riot. Wish they would do just 1 investigtion per episode though and spend a little more time on all the data they collected.