Detroit Lion Scumbags

Blister

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/suh-wont-discuss-incident-rodgers-202936811--spt.html

For the first and hopefully last time in my life I will root for the Cowboys to win.

Suh should never be allowed to play again. I hope every lineman for the rest of his career goes for the dirtiest chop block ever invented directly targeting that fat pig's knees on every play he is on the field.

The coach says he takes responsibility for what his players do on the field, so I hope he also gets what he deserves.

F! Detroit

Larry Gude

Strung Out
:lol:

Pretty strong there, huh? Can't disagree with you. I thought the NFL was taking this seriously for a minute when they suspended him from playing this next game but, hey, it is the NFL so, standing on a fallen mans leg while wearing your cleats, taking another step on him and putting all your weight on him, yeah, slap on the wrist.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Looking at the clip, he seems to having a habit of doing things like that. What a loser.

The players association has some chip they bargained for where past behavior, IN THE LEAGUE, after some amount of time, can't be used in context of a new offense so, rule wise, that's what this was; a first offense.

The NFL.

PeoplesElbow

They should have made the ruling that Rogers gets to punch him in the nuts or he gets suspended. They could make money on televising the penalties, think of the marketing!

PsyOps

Pixelated
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/suh-wont-discuss-incident-rodgers-202936811--spt.html

For the first and hopefully last time in my life I will root for the Cowboys to win.

Suh should never be allowed to play again. I hope every lineman for the rest of his career goes for the dirtiest chop block ever invented directly targeting that fat pig's knees on every play he is on the field.

The coach says he takes responsibility for what his players do on the field, so I hope he also gets what he deserves.

F! Detroit

Not even this would convince me to root for the Girls. :lol:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
They should have made the ruling that Rogers gets to punch him in the nuts or he gets suspended. They could make money on televising the penalties, think of the marketing!

Ah, yes. An eye for an eye. The Lions. Rogers gets to play the Christian?

GregV814

well, you see, this is just a microism of white/black relations....this jerk is an "oppressed black man livin' in whiteys world"....Rogers, a well known white man, be all uppity and sh*t and da l'il man was bein' oppressed...see what I be sayin'? so, when honkey creepy craker azz man be down, he be steppin....

Al and Jesse gave dey thumbs up!

Midnightrider

well, you see, this is just a microism of white/black relations....this jerk is an "oppressed black man livin' in whiteys world"....Rogers, a well known white man, be all uppity and sh*t and da l'il man was bein' oppressed...see what I be sayin'? so, when honkey creepy craker azz man be down, he be steppin....

When YOU make an unrelated story about race YOU are a racebaiter, and more than likely a bigot too.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

When did race enter into this?

Conrad Dobler, Lyle Alzado, all sorts of well known dirty white players through history. Bill Laimbeer.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
It happens on the field unofficially, punishment isn't the point it is prevention. Would you stomp on someones leg knowing that the price is to take a nut shot?

Because Suh, like Romanowski, like Dobler, like ANY dirty player, EVER, was more than happy to pay that price.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
I heard this mrning on local sports radio that Suh got his suspension overturned because he convinced the NFL appeals guy that he (Suh) was cold and numb, and his feet could not differentiate between the ground and the legs of Rogers.

What a hoot!

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/201...detroit-lions-says-appeal-feet-were-numb-cold

Now every player in cold weather will have an excuse against any infraction they may do during a game. "My hands were cold - I didn't know I was grabbing the other guy!"

Last edited:

PeoplesElbow

Because Suh, like Romanowski, like Dobler, like ANY dirty player, EVER, was more than happy to pay that price.

Probably, If I were one of the guys on the receiving end of their antics I would love to get a free nut shot in on them. People love seeing guys get hit in the sack, sounds like a win win to me.

GregV814

When did race enter into this?

Conrad Dobler, Lyle Alzado, all sorts of well known dirty white players through history. Bill Laimbeer.

did he stomp on Michael Vick or Robert G III ????? say what you want. Incidentally, it was meant as sarcasm, but a percentage is rooted in todays environment...

PeoplesElbow

did he stomp on Michael Vick or Robert G III ????? say what you want. Incidentally, it was meant as sarcasm, but a percentage is rooted in todays environment...

No he actually stepped on a good QB, why take out RG3 or MV when a better QB would come in? Remember when Drew Bledsoe got hurt who came in and what happened?