Deutschle bank complies with subpoena and releases Trumps financial records

Crabcatcher79

The New York prosecutors who are seeking President Trump’s tax records have also subpoenaed his longtime lender, a sign that their criminal investigation into Mr. Trump’s business practices is more wide-ranging than previously known.

The Manhattan district attorney’s office issued the subpoena last year to Deutsche Bank, which has been Mr. Trump’s primary lender since the late 1990s, seeking financial records that he and his company provided to the bank, according to four people familiar with the inquiry.

The criminal investigation initially appeared to be focused on hush-money payments made in 2016 to two women who have said they had affairs with Mr. Trump.

But in a court filing this week, prosecutors with the district attorney’s office cited “public reports of possibly extensive and protracted criminal conduct at the Trump Organization” and suggested that they were also investigating possible crimes involving bank and insurance fraud

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
The New York prosecutors who are seeking President Trump’s tax records have also subpoenaed his longtime lender, a sign that their criminal investigation into Mr. Trump’s business practices is more wide-ranging than previously known.

The Manhattan district attorney’s office issued the subpoena last year to Deutsche Bank, which has been Mr. Trump’s primary lender since the late 1990s, seeking financial records that he and his company provided to the bank, according to four people familiar with the inquiry.

The criminal investigation initially appeared to be focused on hush-money payments made in 2016 to two women who have said they had affairs with Mr. Trump.

But in a court filing this week, prosecutors with the district attorney’s office cited “public reports of possibly extensive and protracted criminal conduct at the Trump Organization” and suggested that they were also investigating possible crimes involving bank and insurance fraud

Just like the last 3 1/2 years...possibly, possible, maybe, suggested, a wish and a prayer.

Down here in good ol’ Southern Maryland, any time a person starts off with a conversation using the term, “well a man told me” with no proof of his own, we know they are lying or fishing.

itsbob

I bowl overhand

And the day after the election this will all disappear, never to be mentioned again..

regardless of who wins.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
we know they are lying or fishing.
LOL..those NY prosecutors are doing both at the same time, of course. Only complete morons like Sappy don't realize that such fishing expeditions are always politically motivated...and nothing more.

Rommey

The Manhattan district attorney’s office issued the subpoena last year to Deutsche Bank...

[snip]
Deutsche Bank complied with the subpoena. Over a period of months last year, it provided Mr. Vance’s office with detailed records, including financial statements and other materials that Mr. Trump had provided to the bank as he sought loans, according to two of the people familiar with the inquiry.
So all of this happened in 2019, yet the DA and the NYT think three months before the election is the right time to publish this? Why did they wait so long. And if they wanted the "bombshell", they are doing it wrong. They are supposed to wait until October, when it will be in the news and not a lot of time to refute it.

Crabcatcher79

And the day after the election this will all disappear, never to be mentioned again..

regardless of who wins.

Hardly. After Trump loses his donors and backers will abandon him, he will have no money to fight all the lawsuits against him and he will end up in jail. Most likely for Tax fraud. Which is why he has been fighting releasing his returns so hard. And Republicans will pretend they never supported him. The only smart one in all this will be Paul Ryan who will return to politics and pretend to have a clear conscious.

Mark my words.

Last edited:

Rommey

Hardly. After Trump loses his donors and backers will abandon him, he will have no money to fight all the lawsuits against him and he will end up in jail. Most likely for Tax fraud. Which is why he has been fighting releasing his returns so hard. And Republicans will pretend they never supported him. The only smart one in all this will be Paul Ryan who will return to politics and pretend to have a clear conscious.

Mark my words.
Just marking your words, so you can't pretend you didn't say this when you are once again shown to be wrong about so many things.

Clem72

The only smart one in all this will be Paul Ryan who will return to politics and pretend to have a clear conscious.

Mark my words.

Will never take that man seriously. Got his ass kicked by his geriatric neighbor over his uncut grass.

Chris0nllyn

Just like the last 3 1/2 years...possibly, possible, maybe, suggested, a wish and a prayer.

Here, here!

It's possible Mexico will pay for the wall.
It's possible Trump gets rid of the debt.
Maybe we'll get an infrastructure bill.
It was suggested that Republicans will get rid of Obamacare.
Republicans wish their guy didn't crap all over the 2A.
Republicans pray we'll see 4% yearly GDP growth under Trump.

Mark my words.

See, I think Trump wins again. He's certainly not going to jail after he got as pass for Ukraine and giving all his crony buddies breaks on their legal issues.

Who's his challenger? .Joe Biden?

I think we have record low voter turnout because both men are ****ing imbeciles and we're stuck with Tweedle Dee (as opposed to electing Tweedle Dumb) for the next 4 years. Then we'll be back to the same arguments we've had for years now. Ever watched Groundhog Day?

Crabcatcher79

Here, here!

It's possible Mexico will pay for the wall.
It's possible Trump gets rid of the debt.
Maybe we'll get an infrastructure bill.
It was suggested that Republicans will get rid of Obamacare.
Republicans wish their guy didn't crap all over the 2A.
Republicans pray we'll see 4% yearly GDP growth under Trump.

See, I think Trump wins again. He's certainly not going to jail after he got as pass for Ukraine and giving all his crony buddies breaks on their legal issues.

Who's his challenger? .Joe Biden?

I think we have record low voter turnout because both men are ****ing imbeciles and we're stuck with Tweedle Dee (as opposed to electing Tweedle Dumb) for the next 4 years. Then we'll be back to the same arguments we've had for years now. Ever watched Groundhog Day?

I think people are fed up with Trump and his idiocy and ready to vote for just about anyone else. What do people have to lose. The alternative at this point is literally death of them or their loved ones.

unless Trump cheats somehow he’s a goner. Then he willl have no support financially or politically and he will be screwed.

The only issue is he knows that and will be desperate to stay in office and willing to do whatever it takes.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I think people are fed up with Trump and his idiocy and ready to vote for just about anyone else. What do people have to lose. The alternative at this point is literally death of them or their loved ones.

unless Trump cheats somehow he’s a goner. Then he willl have no support financially or politically and he will be screwed.

The only issue is he knows that and will be desperate to stay in office and willing to do whatever it takes.
:killingme:killingme

Chris0nllyn

No doubt they are, but folks are also fed up with the left, the media, the COVID hype, the "hyperbole (like your post about Trump being life or death, don't be ridiculous) etc. Trump is not the solution for any of that, but neither is Biden. Trump is the incumbent and I think he stays. He may get like 100 more turnovers in his administration, but I don't think he goes anywhere.