Devine recommendation

shilo

Hello, I am normally a lurker, not a thread starter but I have to do this. I had Devine out today to work one of my horses and boy was I impressed! If anyone is looking to have a horse tuned up as I was, I don't think you can go wrong with this girl. She did a great job and I am really looking forward to working more with her on a regular basis. You regulars all probably know this already but you never know how many other "lurkers" are on the board! Thanks again for the great job! Christy

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Hello, I am normally a lurker, not a thread starter but I have to do this. I had Devine out today to work one of my horses and boy was I impressed! If anyone is looking to have a horse tuned up as I was, I don't think you can go wrong with this girl. She did a great job and I am really looking forward to working more with her on a regular basis. You regulars all probably know this already but you never know how many other "lurkers" are on the board! Thanks again for the great job! Christy

Geesh devine.......now that's advertising!:lmao: I agree, and she is nice too.

Loper

Animal Poor!

AMEN sista!!! She's been working with me and my horses for a couple of months and I absolutely LOVE her! :yahoo:

devinej

:diva: haha j/k :blushing:

well it is certainly nice to have such gorgeous horses to work with like shilo's! talk about a pretty TWH . She even bucks smoothly. haha :high5: i do intend to get rid of the buck. (oh yes and sadie's is pretty too). of course, then this was me :otter: this afternoon on Elvis haha. trying to get him to walk over the creek instead of jumping violently. :whoosh: but by gosh he walked through that creek (significantly later this afternoon....:whistle:)

devinej

wow i'm getting all the love tonight haha, thanks loper, your horses are lovely :) SADIE did you post those pics yet?????

FrmGrl

Get some!
Devine is the best!! Devine I am filling out HP show for the 11th. Two foot for Eve?? which class do you want to do with her??

Sparks

She rode my little mare today. :yahoo: She did a wonderful job. She's a very effective and knowledgeable rider. I was very impressed and I hope she'll come back soon!

Last edited:

Loper

Animal Poor!
She rode my little mare today. :yahoo: She did a wonderful job. She's a very effective and knowledgeable rider. I was very impressed and I hope she'll come back soon!

:boxing: course I couldn't get my ride in tonight cause she was still with you... :whistle:

Seriously she is great and glad it went well... :yahoo:

devinej

hey i still rode after i got all the way to HP! (it was a little on the dark side....) i really think we should ban this daylight savings time thing

now if ya'll are gonna fight over me i'm just gonna start charging more hahaha. i may have to hire an assistant. other than pepper.

Loper

Animal Poor!
hey i still rode after i got all the way to HP! (it was a little on the dark side....) i really think we should ban this daylight savings time thing

now if ya'll are gonna fight over me i'm just gonna start charging more hahaha. i may have to hire an assistant. other than pepper.

I thought Pepper was your supervisor not assistant.. :shrug: She seems to know exactly what to do before you tell her... :razz:

I'm with you on banning the whole time change crap... it screws up more than it helps.. !

not riding did give me some one on one quality time with my guys.. I played around on the ground with them... :yay:

W

WhoCares

I agree with you on the banning of daylight savings time!! I need more light at night.

IntegritysDream

I totally agree with the banning day light savings, this getting dark at 4 is messing me way up! OHOH ill be your assistant! cept i dont ride horses that rear or take off, anything else, im okay with thanks to indy! I PMed you btw.