devine?

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Are you really on-line now or did you leave your computer on again? (Horsy forum, horsy ?) How long are you going to be at the barn and when?

devinej

hey sadie, i'm really on my computer right now!

i'll be out to feed mine, then i'm going to ride loper's. i'l be back at hpec after that...after lunch i guess. what are you doing?

devinej

haha yeah, i'm waiting!! my doggy needs to go pee! hey come over to lopers and see how fancy hope is! haha. and when i sit on her and get bucked off you can call 911

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
haha yeah, i'm waiting!! my doggy needs to go pee! hey come over to lopers and see how fancy hope is! haha. and when i sit on her and get bucked off you can call 911

I was checking SMHA points and e-mail. I was thinking about going back to bed.:lmao: I could go watch you. If we can go to lunch too.:whistle:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I have to get dressed then I will meet you at HP and let you drive me to Lopers. I will be your hostage.:whistle:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Now it says you are reading this thread.....but it is taking a LONG time for you to respond. Patience is not one of my best qualities....:whistle:

devinej

HAHA ok sure if you want, i'm gonna be there a while though, you can ride too i don't think loper will mind. we can take those two arabs of hers out perhaps.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
:yawn:Fine. I will not go back to bed, even though I feel so tired:yawn: I will come play with you! I love my life. :yahoo: I may actually have to work in FL.

Loper

Animal Poor!
HAHA ok sure if you want, i'm gonna be there a while though, you can ride too i don't think loper will mind. we can take those two arabs of hers out perhaps.

I don't mind, but I'm not PAYING Sadielady to ride... :whistle: and she needs to sign a release form... :lmao:

devinej

haha she didn't ride anyway, but she did come and we'll have to show you pics of what we did hehehe

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
haha you just have to wait.

you feeding my ponies tomorrow sadie??:huggy:

Today? Am I supposed to? I can't remember. I am going out there in a few minutes to play broom polo with my horse. Don't you want to play too. Make sure I write when I am supposed to feed down or it won't get done. I live and die by the calendar. I need to remember what they get fed too. :whistle: