Dexter: New Blood

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I’ve watched three episodes so far. Seems to be off to a good start.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Episode 10 went about where I expected.

No need for Showtime on my bill any longer.

OccamsRazor

Episode 10 went about where I expected.

No need for Showtime on my bill any longer.
Did it try to aWOKEn you? I loved the original series and recorded the first 3 episodes of the new one. Is it worth the time to even start it?
My SO started the new Sex and the City and she refuses to watch any more of it. 150% WOKE bullshit!

SamSpade

Did it try to aWOKEn you? I loved the original series and recorded the first 3 episodes of the new one. Is it worth the time to even start it?
My SO started the new Sex and the City and she refuses to watch any more of it. 150% WOKE bullshit!
Is WOKE stuff here to stay?

I'm totally losing interest in some of my favorite shows because they're getting more and more that way.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
No.

If you liked the original, it IS worth the watch.

I won't say more than that, so as not to cause any spoilers.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Is WOKE stuff here to stay?

I'm totally losing interest in some of my favorite shows because they're getting more and more that way.
That crap made me stop watching Arrow or Flash very quickly.

SamSpade

That crap made me stop watching Arrow or Flash very quickly.
I guess I never noticed it on Arrow. Flash is just - well it looks like they're phoning it in.
I think New Amsterdam just got too much - I mean, it's a MEDICAL drama, you'd think that would have something to do with the stories.

All of the cop shows have some angle about defunding the police and how they're infested with racists.
I watch shows to get away from the world and be entertained. Not THIS crap.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I guess I never noticed it on Arrow. Flash is just - well it looks like they're phoning it in.
I think New Amsterdam just got too much - I mean, it's a MEDICAL drama, you'd think that would have something to do with the stories.

All of the cop shows have some angle about defunding the police and how they're infested with racists.
I watch shows to get away from the world and be entertained. Not THIS crap.
I'm really down to only a few shows to pick from.

The Boys with Karl Urban is OK, I've been watching Cobra Kai (I havent' started this latest season yet), finding old shows like Chuck and How the Universe Works to fill in the rest.

SamSpade

I usually like Karl Urban in everything I've seen him on. He had this show - I think it was called "Almost Human" - about a cop/android team.

I was slightly disappointed in Cobra Kai's latest - REALLY thought Terry Silver was far more badass than Kreese. And surprised they didn't get Mike Barmes. Friend of mine hopes they'll somehow rope in Hillary Swank SOMEHOW. Because they are running out of people to pull in.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I usually like Karl Urban in everything I've seen him on. He had this show - I think it was called "Almost Human" - about a cop/android team.

I was slightly disappointed in Cobra Kai's latest - REALLY thought Terry Silver was far more badass than Kreese. And surprised they didn't get Mike Barmes. Friend of mine hopes they'll somehow rope in Hillary Swank SOMEHOW. Because they are running out of people to pull in.

Yep. Almost Human was good and that was it's doom.

It really seemed to be developing well when they killed it.