Dexter

ashliekay711

Didn't feel like searching to see if there was any other threads on this show, but does anyone watch the show Dexter, comes on Showtime on sunday nights? I've been watching this show religiously for this season and i love it!! anyone else seen it?

SAWK

Oh yes! Been watching it since Season 1! Each season I can't imagine how it will go on and yet I end up loving it!

millertc

Didn't feel like searching to see if there was any other threads on this show, but does anyone watch the show Dexter, comes on Showtime on sunday nights? I've been watching this show religiously for this season and i love it!! anyone else seen it?

I love it. I have been watching it since the beginning and have never missed an ep. This is my favorite season. I like the interaction between Dexter and Arthur (J. Lithgow). I cannot wait to see the next ep.

ashliekay711

i missed season one i'm going to have to find it on DVD or something and back track... but yes john lithgow does play a very creepy bad guy... and the past 2 weeks have COMPLETELY shocked me... like i had a feeling Christine had something to do with the shooting after they said how tall the shooter had to be, but i'll admit finding out she was trinity's daughter, COMPLETELY floored me, like i litteraly think i stared at the screen for 10 minutes going OMG i didn't see that coming at all... and i def didn't expect her too shoot herself last week, like i figured after trinity told her he wished she had never been born i figured she would turn him in just for revenge but i never expected her to kill herself... i'm waiting anxiously for sunday's season finale!!

thurley42

HY;FR
wow...good thing you aren't spoiling anything in this thread for people who might have missed an episode lately..

boughfarm

imitated

I like Dexter from season 1 too.

A week or so ago a 17 boy killed his 10 year old brother and dumped the body. He wanted to be like Dexter. Stupid kid must have missed Dexter goes after the bad guys. Maybe he'll meet a Dexter when he goes to lock-up.

ashliekay711

I loved it. The end was a bit of a shocker (isn't that the point though :killingme) even though I suspected it when he first came home. I cannot wait to see how he deals with it next season.

i was shocked too!! i kept telling my boyfriend, "holy crap!!" lol... i'm wondering how the next season is going to go also!

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
I predicted the ending... and the bathtub... but I still sat in shocked silence with my hand over my mouth. Single Dad serial killer. Wow.