DHC skin care

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
Anybody tried the DHC makeup or skin care products? I got a sample in something that I ordered and I got a something called velvet skin coat. That stuff is wonderful! It goes on and kinda fills in the pores and small wrinkles and makes your face look great! (No small task with my face) I just went to the website and ordered some more. Prices are pretty reasonable too. If you see it out anywhere, and can sample it, do it! I love that stuff! http://www.dhccare.com/DHC/

Last edited:

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
I get a booklet (catalog?) in the mail on occasion and it usually has samples of a couple different items. I love the velvet skin coat also. I havent ordered any yet. I only use it when we go "out" so the samples last for a good bit.

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
getbent said:
I get a booklet (catalog?) in the mail on occasion and it usually has samples of a couple different items. I love the velvet skin coat also. I havent ordered any yet. I only use it when we go "out" so the samples last for a good bit.
That must be where I got these samples from. Man, nothing has ever felt so good on my face as the velvet skin coat! :yay:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Vsc

I'm waiting for the BM divas to :nono: you for spreading chemical silicones across your face. :biggrin:

I like DHC's deep cleansing oil for removing make-up. :yay:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Smashbox makes a silicone product that they hype as a pre-foundation foundation for applying make-up. I love it ... has somewhat of a velvet feel to it and the same effects of filling in wrinkles and pores and whatnot. It's kind of pricey though so this other stuff might be a worth-while substitute. :yay: