Di Tiki Bar

High EGT

Gort! Klaatu barada nikto
Got an invite to join friends at the Tiki Bar next Friday to kick off the 2007 foolish drinking season. Curious to know if the sand was re-distributed to accommodate all the smokers?

smoothmarine187

I heard the high winds blew the tiki bar away, and it is now cancelled until next year. Someone better call Rob Van Winkle and let him know.

Richard Cranium

I heard Calvert's Finest is going to be running a DWI checkpoint near the on-ramp of the bridge, to catch revenue trying to leave the county unscathed :whistle:

Vince

Richard Cranium said:
I heard Calvert's Finest is going to be running a DWI checkpoint near the on-ramp of the bridge, to catch revenue trying to leave the county unscathed :whistle:
They do every year. Nothing new there. Plus they'll have every cop in the county, and state police too, in and around Solomons. :shrug: Take a cab or DD. Drink and have a great time. :cheers:

bohman

Tinkerbell said:
The Tiki Bar opening is seriously overrated. I can't beleive people still make a big deal out of that place.

:fixed: I still think it's a great place - on a quiet Saturday afternoon. You'll never catch me at the opening again.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
bohman said:
:fixed: I still think it's a great place - on a quiet Saturday afternoon. You'll never catch me at the opening again.
:yeahthat:We're hitting it Sat afternoon to hang with a few friends then doing dinner, and back to Casa de la Kom by 9. :bigwhoop: :partyanimal: :lmao:

Qurious

Im On 1.
Tinkerbell said:
The Tiki Bar is seriously overrated. I can't beleive people still make a big deal out of that place.

is it just a bar or a "club" do they play music there?

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Qurious said:
is it just a bar or a "club" do they play music there?

They do things a little differently at Tiki. In addition to the bar, on opening night, also known as "Open Forum Night", Larry Gude, Otter, Pete, Catt, Vrai & Kwillia take turns manning the mic, and they each choose a topic on the forums and we discuss them at length.

We'd like to include you on the panel this year. You in?

nachomama said:
They do things a little differently at Tiki. In addition to the bar, on opening night, also known as "Open Forum Night", Larry Gude, Otter, Pete, Catt, Vrai & Kwillia take turns manning the mic, and they each choose a topic on the forums and we discuss them at length.

:popcorn:

Qurious

Im On 1.
nachomama said:

I was invited to go this weekend...what a coincidence. :lmao: