Lawful neutral

Attachments

• nintchdbpict000273900990-e1476203572606.jpg
    nintchdbpict000273900990-e1476203572606.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 469

black dog

Free America
so if you are a diabetic using insulin and you dont take care of yourself,
who is going to ??? Play stupid games, you will win the prize..

littlelady

God bless the USA
I don't understand why people take such relish in someone else's misfortune. Who knows what was going on in this lady's life? Maybe, it was hectic, and she forgot to put her insulin where she could get to it. I just moved after 19 years in Calvert to a new county. I have misplaced things, don't know where things were packed, and can't find the many apple boxes we used, even though most were labeled. Give the poor woman a break. She is dead. There are many more topics that we could be talking about. Sheesh, people, it is not a time to be making stupid remarks about a dead person. Come on y'all. :frown:

Last edited:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I don't understand why people take such relish in someone else's misfortune. Who knows what was going on in this lady's life? Maybe, it was hectic, and she forgot to put her insulin where she could get to it. I just moved after 19 years in Calvert to a new county. I have misplaced things, don't know where things were packed, and can't find the many apple boxes we used, even though most were labeled. Give the poor woman a break. She is dead. There are many more topics that we could be talking about. Sheesh, people, it is not a time to be making stupid remarks about a dead person. Come on y'all. :frown:

I don't even know why it was posted. It's not even Darwin worthy. The poor woman packed her meds, and died.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Poor lady. I've heard that your blood sugar levels can spike higher if you're really nervous or anxious. Not sure if that is true or not. It's probably never a good idea to be without your insulin if you're diabetic though. That was a big miscaculation on her part.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Kind of surprised no one else on the flight had a dose of insulin to give her.

She may have been more medically fragile than she thought. I know, obvious now - but she may not have realized how fast things could change. She may not have indicated what was going on in time to ask that.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Too bad for the lady to not be prepared; it cost her her life.
Feel bad for all the other people traveling on the plane. I am guessing that was a flight they will never forget.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Too bad for the lady to not be prepared; it cost her her life.
Feel bad for all the other people traveling on the plane. I am guessing that was a flight they will never forget.

You've never accidentally packed something in your suit case that you meant to carry on the plane with you?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You've never accidentally packed something in your suit case that you meant to carry on the plane with you?

Not something like that.

I, too, am surprised that they didn't have emergency insulin. I always thought flight crew were prepared for medical stuff.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Not something like that.

I, too, am surprised that they didn't have emergency insulin. I always thought flight crew were prepared for medical stuff.

I know people who have packed there plane tickets and passports, so this scenario doesn't surprise. Things accidentally get thrown in the suit case. You thought you put it here, when in fact, you put it there. I don't think it happens all the time, but it's not unreasonable to think that it could happen on occasion.