Dianne Nichols, PA

Candle Lover

I just found out that Dianne is no longer practicing with Shah Associates. Does anyone know what practice she has moved to?

Misfit

Lawful neutral
I just found out that Dianne is no longer practicing with Shah Associates. Does anyone know what practice she has moved to?

I got a letter yesterday that said she is "going to pursue another chapter in her career path" I guess she's trying something else :shrug: I really like her and wish her well but now I need to find someone else :mad:

CrystalClear

yea, clear as mud
Know how you feel

My CNRP left a few months ago. I'm on my 3rd "Dr" in 4 years. I was looking for a new practice until I met my new CNRP. She is Dana Russell at Medstar Physician Partners in Leonardtown on Bessie Rd. I LOVE HER and will definately be sticking with her as long as she hangs around. :smile:

CRHS89

I was very sad to get the letter as well that Dianne had left. She always seemed to genuinely care what was going on with me. I went through a rough patch with a then-undiagnosed issue. She was great...came in early to meet with me before the office opened and was very compassionate. I will definitely miss her, but wish her well.

The letter gave a list of 6 other docs/PAs/CRNPs that I could switch to, but Dr. Gupta was the only one I have ever met or even hear of. Anyone know anything about Dr. Jeffrey Brown in Leonardtown?

G

golam

Anyone have any updates on Dianne Nichols? Guess I was hoping she would have moved to another office by now.