Dick's Destroyed $ 5 mil worth of Semi Automatic Weapons

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
93005xvv.jpg

limblips

PREMO Member
Dick’s made the decision to stop carrying the rifles following the mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fla., which left 17 dead and reignited the national conversation surrounding gun control.
"We found out that we sold this kid a shotgun," Stack said. "That's when I said, 'We're done.'"

They can do anything they want with their stores. I can shop anywhere I want and it hasn't been their stores.

WingsOfGold

The manufacturers don't care they already got their money.
The only people they hurt was themselves, and personally they can clos up tomorrow for all I care.
They shut down the one in West York, I don't miss it a bit. I have a lifetime of everything I need and still can't pass up a good deal at auction. :)

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I don't discriminate.

I enjoy shooting my Garand and Enfield but the Sig 716 gets a lot of attention too.

WingsOfGold

I don't discriminate.

I enjoy shooting my Garand and Enfield but the Sig 716 gets a lot of attention too.
My gray hair says I'm old school, I love my Garand, Krags, 03's and most everything else. I DID take the walnut grips off my Redhawk for Pachmeyer's but I think the hand cannon gods will forgive.

WingsOfGold

What is "real ammunition"? My ARs shoot everything in this pic.. ;-p

View attachment 141448
I'm stuck on 30 Cal with few 44Mag exceptions. 06 being my favorite and Sgt. Schutz 30/40 a fun runner up. (Yes Hollyweird used a 30/40 Krag instead of a 8mm Mauser in Hogans Hero's).
I'm just not a fan of 223, I give up what's the one far right? A 45/70 blown out of a 223? 😁