Did any NFL Ticket Formites watch the Texans

hooknline

I was currious on how they played. it was mentioned during pre Season that they looked a lot better this year. Hope the Skins crush their texas hats. STOMP

vkowens

Not really...

I caught a few glimpses of it, but was watching the lions-bears game. Also, if you have directv, they had a free preview of the nfl sunday ticket for all subscribers.

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
I was currious on how they played. it was mentioned during pre Season that they looked a lot better this year. Hope the Skins crush their texas hats. STOMP

No, I don't see the Skins crushing their texas hats. I see the Texans whipping the snot out of the Skins!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

thurley42

HY;FR
No, I don't see the Skins crushing their texas hats. I see the Texans whipping the snot out of the Skins!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

:yeahthat:

if you watched the debacle of a game last night then you know that the Redskins better improve alot or they will be in trouble....

Texans were beast like.....ran up and down the field....

R

retiredweaxman

Red Zone Channel on Direct TV rocks...continuous football from 1pm til late games end with NO commercials. As a team gets ready to score, they cut into that game..no snoozefests like ATL/PIT, CLE/TB, MIA/BUF, etc

During halftime of the games, they show highlights of all the other games - including the hits, controversial calls, etc.

More than 6 hours, no commercials, no need to move from your favorite recliner..yup, life is great on Sundays!!!

thurley42

HY;FR
Red Zone Channel on Direct TV rocks...continuous football from 1pm til late games end with NO commercials. As a team gets ready to score, they cut into that game..no snoozefests like ATL/PIT, CLE/TB, MIA/BUF, etc

During halftime of the games, they show highlights of all the other games - including the hits, controversial calls, etc.

More than 6 hours, no commercials, no need to move from your favorite recliner..yup, life is great on Sundays!!!

I have it on my Droid.....it's pretty sweet...it automatically adjusts in real time to red zone situations.....

Everygame on, and my Fantasy Football Apps....I was in information overload yesterday..lol

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!

Thats what comcast has as well. I watched that more last year than I watched games.

R

retiredweaxman

Shame on you STEALERS (ooops STEELERS) fan...you did not watch your team yesterday?

I gave my wife the option (we live in Beaver Cty) of watching the STEALERS (there I go again) or the Red Zone and she decided on the red Zone. to quote, "Why would I want to watch a game of field goals? Besides, if something happens, we will see it on Red Zone." Shortly afterward, Mendenhall took one to the house and she started jumping up and down...and had tears in her eyes.

Me? I could give half a crap for the Stealers....

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
Shame on you STEALERS (ooops STEELERS) fan...you did not watch your team yesterday?

I gave my wife the option (we live in Beaver Cty) of watching the STEALERS (there I go again) or the Red Zone and she decided on the red Zone. to quote, "Why would I want to watch a game of field goals? Besides, if something happens, we will see it on Red Zone." Shortly afterward, Mendenhall took one to the house and she started jumping up and down...and had tears in her eyes.

Me? I could give half a crap for the Stealers....
With comcast, you have to watch what is televised. I wish they had a package like NFL ticket. But I do really like the Red Zone.

R

retiredweaxman

Sorry about that - my bust...I saw your location (Steeltown) and figured you were living in the area...