Did anybody watch the debate last night?

BOP

Warren said " The rich are not like you and me.
She is worth $18 million dollars.

Now to me that is rich. and she is right she sure isn't like me..
But the rich are like her, just not like me.
Is it plagiarism to quote from F. Scott Fitzgerald without giving credit?

BOP

Tulsi isn't batshit crazy so they don't want her. The DNC and their media minions have been trying to shut her out since Day 1. They give her no publicity, put no money behind her, and tried to keep her out of the debates as well. Of course....who was that, Erin Burnett?...shut her down. The only candidate who got less time than Tulsi was Tom Steyer.

I'm thinking about contributing to Gabbard's campaign.

SamSpade

Is it plagiarism to quote from F. Scott Fitzgerald without giving credit?

Found the whole quote. It's really good - and it shows that nothing changes...

“Let me tell you about the very rich. They are different from you and me. They possess and enjoy early, and it does something to them, makes them soft where we are hard, and cynical where we are trustful, in a way that, unless you were born rich, it is very difficult to understand. They think, deep in their hearts, that they are better than we are because we had to discover the compensations and refuges of life for ourselves. Even when they enter deep into our world or sink below us, they still think that they are better than we
are. They are different. ”

Reactions: BOP

stgislander

PREMO Member
12 on the podium is still pretty painful to watch. Can we expect to see a thinning of the herd for the Nov debate?