Did anyone catch UFC 110!?!

UltimateWarrior

:boxing:WOW! What an awesome card. Lotta good finishes. It was cool seeing the old PRIDE guys get a W for a change. Even Velasquez shocked me... I had him pegged as a weak puncher... guess not

Last edited:

UltimateWarrior

I was glad to see Bisping get dropped in the end. He wasn't KO'd or anything but I really enjoyed watching Wandy pour it on in the end. I like Bader and Jardine so I wasn't really pulling for one over the other. Sucks to see Jardine get worked like that though... especialy since he was on his way to a victory. Chris Lytle suprised the crap outta me. Not only will this dude throw huge punches but he will destroy you knee as well ha ha. I didn't even know he was big into JuJitsu

UltimateWarrior

What did you guys think about Cain Velasquez?

I thought his boxing looked great. Very accurate. I'm not a Velasquez fan but I'm starting to turn... His punches seemed weak against Rothwell but he destroyed a pretty healthy looking Noguera. A man well known for not getting finished. I'd like to see Cain fight the winner of Mir/Carwin with the winner of that facing Brock. I know it's not gonna happen that way, I'm just saying. I think it's a better progression