did anyone else see this?

lilredhearts

So im driving last night around 930 i was driving north on 235 in mech almost to charlotte hal and when i was coming up to where 6 crossing over this car turns south on the north bound lane coming striaght at me thyen honks at me as if im in the wrong i had to serve off the road to not get into a head on collision.... Was anyone else arouns im just wondering what happened to this crazy car i dont kno what type of car or color it was because all i saw were head lights... Let me know please..

luvmygdaughters

So im driving last night around 930 i was driving north on 235 in mech almost to charlotte hal and when i was coming up to where 6 crossing over this car turns south on the north bound lane coming striaght at me thyen honks at me as if im in the wrong i had to serve off the road to not get into a head on collision.... Was anyone else arouns im just wondering what happened to this crazy car i dont kno what type of car or color it was because all i saw were head lights... Let me know please..

Did you call police?

buddscreekman

I've been called a douche here,so let me try this another way -

no i didnt see nothin but ill tell u one thing i no when i go to the farmers market they drive krazy and so i dont go there anymore but one time i did see a car but i cant remember anything about it and it was in great mills and did you see it to?

Hank

my war
buddscreekman said:

no i didnt see nothin but ill tell u one thing i no when i go to the farmers market they drive krazy and so i dont go there anymore but one time i did see a car but i cant remember anything about it and it was in great mills and did you see it to?

Douche.... :coffee:

lilredhearts

I hope he was calling u a douche but if he wasnt i will ur a douche! Seriously im not posting to get a dumb a** answer. I dont understand y people like u even bother posting.

The Dude

You mean coitus?
oh man i hope this thread doesnt turn into one of those ones where people post all this crazy stuff instead of worring about the person driving the wrong way down the road....OMG if I saw something like that i would run to my computer and post on the SOMD forums and get mad when i get the usual sarcastic responses instead of worring so much!

LVFD Member

oh man i hope this thread doesnt turn into one of those ones where people post all this crazy stuff instead of worring about the person driving the wrong way down the road....OMG if I saw something like that i would run to my computer and post on the SOMD forums and get mad when i get the usual sarcastic responses instead of worring so much!

Agreed. This bulls*** on the forums where people complain is rediculous.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
I didn't see that, but yesterday there was a girl in a little black chevy riding my bumper on Baptist Church (35 mph limit) with a cigarette in one hand and the other hand motioning hurryhurryhurry all while yelling at her boyfriend in the passenger seat. Took everything in me not to slam on my brakes and swear a deer had run in front of me. Instead I let her pass me on a double yellow line and then prayed she didn't kill anyone with her recklessness.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Was it the Spelling Officer,coming to get you?

Irony alert! :lmao:

HorseLady

Painted Spirit
I saw the same thing a few months ago - It seems they are trying to take a short cut to get around to the road that comes out behind the library from Rt 6 without going on Rt 5 up to the next intersection. I was pretty amazed at their stupidness....