Did anyone hear that BearCreek caught on fire this morning

I can't believe no one else posted this unless I missed the post

correct info now

Last edited:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Front page of St. Mary's Today:

CALLAWAY (Feb. 3) --- Bay District and Valley Lee firefighters put out a grease fire in the ventilation system on the roof of the popular Bear Creek BBQ in Callaway just after 10:00 am today.

Doesn't sound like a five-alarm fire by ANY means.

nomoney

Don't know if it burned down - but heard it on the scanner this morning that there was a fire in the vents. Don't know about it being burned down :confused:

Jameo

What?!
From st. mary's today....
CALLAWAY (Feb. 3) --- Bay District and Valley Lee firefighters put out a grease fire in the ventilation system on the roof of the popular Bear Creek BBQ in Callaway just after 10:00 am today. ST. MARY'S TODAY photo

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
BuddyLee said:
Touche. No coleslaw on mine, I like them plain or with a lil' BBQ.:yay:

That too. :yay:

I get some strange looks when I order sandwiches with cole slaw ON it or order a side of slaw and dump it on top of my sandwich. :lmao: BTW - they have the BEST cole slaw there. :yay:

Dutch6

"Fluffy world destroyer"
jazz lady said:

CALLAWAY (Feb. 3) --- Bay District and Valley Lee firefighters put out a grease fire in the ventilation system on the roof of the popular Bear Creek BBQ in Callaway just after 10:00 am today.

Thanks Jazzy. Kinda hard to walk on the roof if it burned to the ground don't you agree? The pic shows several firemen on the roof. Maybe I'm seeing things. Hey? Where's Wenchy with her new eyes. She can see it!

Midnightrider

BuddyLee said:
Sliced Pork sandwich.:yum:
:refixed:

you gotta love the way they slice off a little of everything so you get some thats burned up and crispy and some that pink and juicy all on the same sammich, and the slaw tastes good but makes it too messy for me

Ponytail

jazz lady said:
That too. :yay:

I get some strange looks when I order sandwiches with cole slaw ON it or order a side of slaw and dump it on top of my sandwich. :lmao: BTW - they have the BEST cole slaw there. :yay:

I like slaw on my Corned Beef, but that's it. And I never cared much for Bear Creeks Slaw. :ohwell:

HunterJJD

jazz lady said:

OK I am 60 miles away and just heard that there was a fire and it was gone, sorry I was told wrong. You guys are still slacking on keep up with the news

JD

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Dutch6 said:
Thanks Jazzy. Kinda hard to walk on the roof if it burned to the ground don't you agree? The pic shows several firemen on the roof. Maybe I'm seeing things. Hey? Where's Wenchy with her new eyes. She can see it!

I think it was just the :gossip: mill embellishing things a little bit. :wink: Word of mouth gone way haywire. :lol:

Dutch6

"Fluffy world destroyer"
HunterJJD said:
OK I am 60 miles away and just heard that there was a fire and it was gone, sorry I was told wrong. You guys are still slacking on keep up with the news

JD
It was no big deal. I think they will be surving lunch Monday.

Jameo

What?!
HunterJJD said:

JD

You're slacking on keep up with the facts :smack: :lmao:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
BuddyLee said:
Ug! Now I want some Bear Creek but don't want to drive the distance to get it.:wah:
You do know it's on the way and only a few minutes from my house. :bubble: