Did anyone see this in the media?

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.

--- End of line (MCP)

Yooper

We were never going to get into a shootout with turkey if we stayed.period. Turkey wasn’t going to move on our people.
No disagreement if you mean "on purpose."

Further, I'm not at all sure it is reasonable to assume that U.S. presence meant/means no Turkish involvement.

--- End of line (MCP)

Last edited:

Yooper

Mitch McConnell: Withdrawing from Syria is a grave mistake
If, in its collective wisdom, Congress believes Syria is that important Congress is encouraged to exercise its Article I, Section 8 powers.

Otherwise, it's advice and consent, political posturing, or both. And we, the public, should understand these "criticisms" as such.

--- End of line (MCP)

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Boy oh boy! From all the missed post counts in this thread, I'd have to guess the Tasmanian Dildo is all spun up about Trump's strategic wizardry in regards to his latest military accomplishment.

:yay:

Midnightrider

No disagreement if you mean "on purpose."

Further, I'm not at all sure it is reasonable to assume that U.S. presence meant/means no Turkish involvement.

--- End of line (MCP)
Even if there was a ‘friendly fire’ situation we wouldn’t go to war over it.

im sure turkey would have played its part in the region, but they wouldn’t have been bombing civilians or causing the release of isis prisoners on our watch.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The cultists and Trump are the only people in the world who don't think that....comrade

Sorry, little buckaroo. Your masters directed you to scream "No more foreign quagmires!" and "No blood for oil!"......right up until the second that Trump announced we were getting out of Syria. Then they directed you to scream about our "allies" and boo hoo about "abandoning them". No wonder you all are losing your hivemind - you never know what you're supposed to be screaming about from one minute to the next.