Did Casey Anthony kill her daughter?

Did Casey Anthony kill/involved w/missing?

• YES

Votes: 25 86.2%
  • NO

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • I DON'T KNOW

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
R

redhotmomma

Ok i couldn't post a poll in the other forum so here is it.

Did Casey Anthony kill or having something to do with her daughter missing?

Last edited by a moderator:

MMDad

Lem Putt
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.7) 320x240; VZW; Motorola-Q9c; Windows Mobile 6.0 Standard)

How many threads are you going to start asking the same question?

R

redhotmomma

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.7) 320x240; VZW; Motorola-Q9c; Windows Mobile 6.0 Standard)

How many threads are you going to start asking the same question?

I tried to delete the other but couldn't. I couldn't make a poll with the other one. Sorry!

R

redhotmomma

Thank you for the information.

Your welcome. I hope i didn't come across rude. This case bothers me so much. I can't understand how people can act like that and do something to a child.

sommpd

Your welcome. I hope i didn't come across rude. This case bothers me so much. I can't understand how people can act like that and do something to a child.

Selfishness, and having everything handed to you, and never having consequences in your life. Parents always defending your actions and never seeing you as the person who did something wrong.

sux2b44

I heart CLeValley
I dont think SHE killed her but I do think she either arranged for it or was there when it happened. - or another thought is she sold her to a black market for drugs.

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
I dont think SHE killed her but I do think she either arranged for it or was there when it happened. - or another thought is she sold her to a black market for drugs.

I think she had something to do with it too - maybe a situation that got out of control. Even if that is what happened she still is guilty because her responsibility was to protect that child IMO.

atrusomder

Isaiah 55:8-9
She I am sure is guilty of something.. The question is What?
I am not sure she "murdered" her child, but she did or knows
more that what she is saying. JMHO