Did everyone survive the apocolypse?

Did you make it

• Total voters

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
So far... so good. I'll be really mad if the world ends at 1:30pm just as my 11 day vacation is due to start. :mad:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
:yahoo: I celebrated and went to the gym and took Spin class this morning!

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Some friends on FB were freaking out last night. It would seem that Annapolis had a mini black out or something due to the loss of a couple of transformers or something. It was amusing.

Toxick

Splat
I am sorry to say that I am not numbered among the survivors. :/

It was nice knowing you #####es. Smell you later.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Some friends on FB were freaking out last night. It would seem that Annapolis had a mini black out or something due to the loss of a couple of transformers or something. It was amusing.

I saw video of the transformers blowing. It wasn't one of the little pole mounted ones, it was a couple of the substation ones the size of a semi. The explosions went on for about a minute, and it was bright flashes of light. I could see people freaking out over that.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
We should take a moment to remember our fallen comrades Das Igleschen, MMDad, Toxick, Railroad, somdfunguy, dontknowwhy. Possibly more to come, they're trying to figure out wether the've survived or possibly been zombified.

Toxick

Splat
We should take a moment to remember our fallen comrades Das Igleschen, MMDad, Toxick, Railroad, somdfunguy, dontknowwhy. Possibly more to come, they're trying to figure out wether the've survived or possibly been zombified.

I don't know about the others, but I've been searching all day for brains.

Haven't found a damn one yet.