Did you all know..

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
That Gary Williams owns a home in Point Lookout that is for sale for $525K, the tax record shows permanent address as College Park. It has got to be the Terps mens basketball coach. Could it be that St. Mary's is a Mecca for NCAA basketball coaches? First Tubby Smith and now Gary Williams?

MMDad

Lem Putt
AK-74me said:
That Gary Williams owns a home in Point Lookout that is for sale for $525K, the tax record shows permanent address as College Park. It has got to be the Terps mens basketball coach. Could it be that St. Mary's is a Mecca for NCAA basketball coaches? First Tubby Smith and now Gary Williams?
Wow, you must be right! After all, there can't be more than one person in Maryland with a weird name like that!

I heard James Brown lives in SOMD. Same with Will Smith. There's even a B. Spears. Wow! :jameo:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
AK-74me said:
It would be a mecca for Tubby, he was raised down in Ridge.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
MMDad said:
Wow, you must be right! After all, there can't be more than one person in Maryland with a weird name like that!

I heard James Brown lives in SOMD. Same with Will Smith. There's even a B. Spears. Wow! :jameo:

So you don't think that a man with the name Gary Williams who owns a $525k home down in BFE St. Mary's County on the water with a permanent address in College Park isn't more than likely the same Gary Williams who coaches basketball? Yeah, wow what a stretch what was I thinking even considering it could be the same person.

Thanks for straighting me out MMDad.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
You are so...

MMDad said:

...sarca...

Never mind.