Did you ever think we'd end up having these two clueless goobers in the White House?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Joe is a bumbling mess and Kamala is an intellectual lightweight who is in WAY over her head. If you want to **** up America and destroy us, these two are who you'd hire to do it.

WTF are Democrat voters looking at?? Random mental cases and spitetrolls, sure, but I can't believe there are enough of them to fill a whole political party with enough power to install a President. How do those people justify what they did to our country? "Oh, at least he's not TRUMP!" is about as lame as it gets and anyone who says that is functionally retarded.

How do we recover from this mess? Will it literally take an armed civil war?

stgislander

PREMO Member
My wife is shocked that the Dems couldn't find anyone better to run, but always come back around to Trump as not being "Presidential".

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
My wife is shocked that the Dems couldn't find anyone better to run,

But they did have "better people" running....and yet ended up voting in the two least capable and least popular. I still have not figured out how that happened..

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
But they did have "better people" running....and yet ended up voting in the two least capable and least popular. I still have not figured out how that happened..
Pssss! They elected Barry.... TWICE!

PJay

Democrats like anything with a D in front of it. Even if Trump was black and sweet twitted "oh, the big bad R.!" "R's are mean!"

I don't care anymore, the Democrats are soon to be History.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

My wife is shocked that the Dems couldn't find anyone better to run, ...
Better to run, translates to unable to control and manipulate. Now why would the behind the scenes controllers, Executive Order writers, anti-American, anti-Constitutional, traitors, want someone as President that has their full faculties and with some modicum of independent self awareness regarding their reputation and that of this Nation?

stgislander

PREMO Member
If I may ...

Better to run, translates to unable to control and manipulate. Now why would the behind the scenes controllers, Executive Order writers, anti-American, anti-Constitutional, traitors, want someone as President that has their full faculties and with some modicum of independent self awareness regarding their reputation and that of this Nation?
Well she IS a registered Dem.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The Question is,

WHO IS RUNNING THE COUNTRY ?

We Know Valarie J was behind O'Bummer

SamSpade

Joe is a bumbling mess and Kamala is an intellectual lightweight who is in WAY over her head. If you want to **** up America and destroy us, these two are who you'd hire to do it.

WTF are Democrat voters looking at?? Random mental cases and spitetrolls, sure, but I can't believe there are enough of them to fill a whole political party with enough power to install a President. How do those people justify what they did to our country? "Oh, at least he's not TRUMP!" is about as lame as it gets and anyone who says that is functionally retarded.

How do we recover from this mess? Will it literally take an armed civil war?

I was listening to her gibberish when she was speaking in Guatemala and thought she sounded worse than a high school kid trying to sound important as they ran for class President. As a lawyer, did she ever actually try cases in court, or did they all settle or something? It's not JUST that she sounds like she's in over her head - she sounds like an idiot, pretending to be a head of state.

It's almost as if this was an Adam Sandler comedy, and he was accidentally made VP and had to speak.