Did you hear about the "promise to foreign leader" scandal?

Sapidus

Info:

Example of discussions that could be considered problematic:

So you angry a politician is acting like a politician?

Do you also get mad when a president acts like an idiot?

"President Donald Trump was mocked on Twitter after the commanding general of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers told him it was probably best not to reveal technology being used in newly constructed sections of the U.S.-Mexico border wall.
In a video that is going viral for the wrong reasons, Trump on Wednesday boasted to reporters in San Diego’s Otay Mesa area that the wall is “wired so that we will know if somebody’s trying to break through.”
He then invited Lt. Gen. Todd Semonite, the Army chief of engineers, to expand on the details.
But Semonite responded: “Sir, there could be some merit in not discussing that.”

This_person

Yes, and yes. The difference is, I get angry when a politician lies regardless of party, and I get mad when they act like an idiot regardless of party.

You should give that approach a try.

Sapidus

Yes, and yes. The difference is, I get angry when a politician lies regardless of party, and I get mad when they act like an idiot regardless of party.

You should give that approach a try.

BS. You brown nose Trump and excuse his every moral and ethical failure while crying about the possibility Obama may have pocketed a few hundred dollars off a book eal he was unaware of while excusing Trumps enrichment of himself to the tune of $100's of Thousands

This_person

BS. You brown nose Trump and excuse his every moral and ethical failure while crying about the possibility Obama may have pocketed a few hundred dollars off a book eal he was unaware of while excusing Trumps enrichment of himself to the tune of $100's of Thousands
Not, you accuse me of being biased, but you do not defend your bias.

Sapidus

Not, you accuse me of being biased, but you do not defend your bias.

Please show me where i made any bias statements.

You yourself admit all politicians lie and make promises so why are you only upset when Obama does it on a hot mic and not when Trump makes promises so against the national security of our country a WH whistleblower risks their job to come forward for the good of the country?

This_person

Can you now, unequivocally, state Obama was wrong for what he stated to Medvedev?

If you can, I will answer your follow-on question.

If you can't, you're answering where you made a biased statement.

Sapidus

Can you now, unequivocally, state Obama was wrong for what he stated to Medvedev?

If you can, I will answer your follow-on question.

If you can't, you're answering where you made a biased statement.

Obama was wrong for saying that but was a political trying to get reelected. While we would hope and wish all politicians would say the same things as the thing they plan to do once elected we know that is not the case for all politicians

What is not the case for all politicians is constant lying, repeated instances of giving away classified info and making promises to world leaders so disconcerting that whistle blowers come forward

This_person

Obama was wrong for saying that but was a political trying to get reelected. While we would hope and wish all politicians would say the same things as the thing they plan to do once elected we know that is not the case for all politicians

So, you're ok with colluding with countries like Russia for political purposes. Got it.
You yourself admit all politicians lie and make promises so why are you only upset when Obama does it on a hot mic and not when Trump makes promises so against the national security of our country a WH whistleblower risks their job to come forward for the good of the country?

I am upset if Trump makes promises against the national security, like I was when Clinton committed illegal acts known to cause grave damage to national security.

What I'm doing is waiting to see what the whistleblower has to say, and what evidence there is to back it up. If the fantastical claims have merit, I'll be just as angry as I am at Obama, Clinton, and many others.

Sapidus

So, you're ok with colluding with countries like Russia for political purposes. Got it.

I dont think you understand the use of the word wrong

I am upset if Trump makes promises against the national security, like I was when Clinton committed illegal acts known to cause grave damage to national security.

What I'm doing is waiting to see what the whistleblower has to say, and what evidence there is to back it up. If the fantastical claims have merit, I'll be just as angry as I am at Obama, Clinton, and many others.

BS. You constantly cry about Clinton and Obama and go to drastic and laughable length to excuse every boneheaded and idiotic thing Trump and Company do.

None of these National security issues have bothered you so far . Why should we believe anything will?

-Trump’s White House is giving security clearances to people who may be national security threats.

-Reporting reveals that Trump met with Vladimir Putin behind closed doors without records of the meeting, even from interpreter notes. This is a pattern: Trump holding secretive communications with the Russian president without transparency or accountability for what he may be discussing.

-Russia and China are listening in on Trump’s phone calls, and he doesn’t care.

-Trump’s White House isn’t protecting classified information. After White House Chief of Staff issued a new policy for staff members with interim security clearances, over 30 Trump aides (including his senior advisor and son-in-law Jared Kushner) had their clearances downgraded. That means that for months, people like Kushner had access to top-secret documents despite serious concerns about their trustworthiness—another black mark on the White House’s information security record.

-Jared Kushner’s business interests are a national security risk. Bob Mueller’s team has been asking witnesses for details regarding Kushner’s discussions with foreign country’s financing for his business. This comes after revelations that several nations have discussed how they can use Kushner’s business interests to manipulate him.

--Ivanka Trump sent hundreds of emails last year to White House aides, Cabinet officials and her assistants using a personal account, many of them in violation of federal records rules, according to people familiar with a White House examination of her correspondence.

This_person

I dont think you understand the use of the word wrong

I do. If you did, you would not have equivocated as to why it was ok for Obama to be wrong. Where were your cries for impeachment of Obama over collusion with the Russian state for political purposes as you just described them?

BS. You constantly cry about Clinton and Obama and go to drastic and laughable length to excuse every boneheaded and idiotic thing Trump and Company do.

No, it's not bullshit. If there has been action taken by Trump that is illegal or actually wrong, I'm all about calling him out.

Recall, when I thought he did something wrong before, I literally said "he should be impeached over this."

itsbob

I bowl overhand

Bias statement.. Trump enriching himself by Hundreds of thousands of dollars.. is pure bias, and pure bullshit.

How can he be enriching himself by making Less (if any) money than he is donating every month? Didn't he just donate 1 MILLION dollars??
Which leads ot me to as, how EXACTLY is Trump enriching himself by hundreds of thousands of dollars?

I would suggest the democrats are wasting 10's if not 100's of millions of dollars while spending all of their time tryin to impeach a President that hasn't done anything illegal.. but you'll support that right??

Reactions: BOP

transporter

Info:

Example of discussions that could be considered problematic:

Just to point out the stunningly obvious:

1. It is amazing that you people can't ever seem to post the actual article, the report or data release. Here it is: https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...651aa2-da60-11e9-bfb1-849887369476_story.html

2. Instead of discussing the claim made about Trump, you deflect to something the last President said. Naturally, this has nothing to do with the current situation.

3. Why is your Obama clip irrelevant (like just about everything you say)? BECAUSE NO ONE KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT TRUMP SAID/PROMISED. It isn't in the article. You don't know if Trump made a promise to send the foreigner's kid an autographed birthday card or the launch codes for our nuclear missiles.

This_person

Just to point out the stunningly obvious:

1. It is amazing that you people can't ever seem to post the actual article, the report or data release. Here it is: https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...651aa2-da60-11e9-bfb1-849887369476_story.html

It didn't seem valuable :sshrug:

2. Instead of discussing the claim made about Trump, you deflect to something the last President said. Naturally, this has nothing to do with the current situation.

Just wanting to put things in perspective, because some of your item #3 is accurate.

3. BECAUSE NO ONE KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT TRUMP SAID/PROMISED. It isn't in the article. You don't know if Trump made a promise to send the foreigner's kid an autographed birthday card or the launch codes for our nuclear missiles.

A point I made above - why are you repeating the obvious?

Sapidus

Bias statement.. Trump enriching himself by Hundreds of thousands of dollars.. is pure bias, and pure bullshit.

How can he be enriching himself by making Less (if any) money than he is donating every month? Didn't he just donate 1 MILLION dollars??
Which leads ot me to as, how EXACTLY is Trump enriching himself by hundreds of thousands of dollars?

I would suggest the democrats are wasting 10's if not 100's of millions of dollars while spending all of their time tryin to impeach a President that hasn't done anything illegal.. but you'll support that right??

Do you honestly not pay attention to the news?

Donald Trump’s US businesses have raked in $15.1m in revenue from political groups and federal agencies since he began his run for the presidency, according to a report released on Monday.

For the report, titled The Art of the (Self) Deal: Political and Taxpayer Spending at Trump’s Properties, Public Citizen, a Washington-based nonprofit, analyzed all the available records of political and federal taxpayer spending at Trump businesses.

The report concludes that Trump, his campaign and Republican political committees have diverted millions of dollars to the president’s businesses – spending money on his airplanes, at his hotels, golf courses and restaurants, and even buying his Trump-branded bottled water

GregV814

So, you mad??
Shouldn’t that have said. So, you’re mad...

Ebonics?

Last edited:

WingsOfGold

"President Donald Trump was mocked on Twitter after the commanding general of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers told him it was probably best not to reveal technology being used in newly constructed sections of the U.S.-Mexico border wall.
In a video that is going viral for the wrong reasons, Trump on Wednesday boasted to reporters in San Diego’s Otay Mesa area that the wall is “wired so that we will know if somebody’s trying to break through.”
He then invited Lt. Gen. Todd Semonite, the Army chief of engineers, to expand on the details.
But Semonite responded: “Sir, there could be some merit in not discussing that.”

that the wall is “wired so that we will know if somebody’s trying to break through.”

LOLOLOLOLOL you think that's some kind of new technology???? Even the peoples republic of Maryland has that and much more in their prisons where they babysit filthy assed democraps 24/7.