Did you hear about the "promise to foreign leader" scandal?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Donald Trump’s US businesses have raked in $15.1m in revenue from political groups and federal agencies since he began his run for the presidency, according to a report released on Monday.

Nice Website

OMG Horrors Money from POLITICAL GROUPS -Be Specific What is ILLEGAL

The US Department of Defense, for example spent nearly $140,000 at Trump businesses in the first eight months of his presidency, according to records obtained through a public records request by Property of the People, an open government group.

Wow that's Gonna Make Trump Rich ...

PsyOps

Pixelated
Just wanting to put things in perspective, because some of your item #3 is accurate.

Why bother explaining anything to that dolt? Trans knows damn-well why you posted the Obama/Medvedev video. Trans knows damn-well while the MSM was silent on that Obama Russian collusion event, they are all in a frenzy over something someone said about something and promised someone something. A world leader (Trump) had the audacity to talk to another world leader (who?) and allegedly made some sort of deal (what deal?). :jameo:

This_person

Why bother explaining anything to that dolt?

That's a very fair question.

The main reason is that, honestly, it's not about @transporter. It's about other people, impressionable or less involved/informed, who might think people like Tranny has a point. As I stated, Tranny isn't going to answer or learn, but someone else might see a lack of response as tacit agreement or that the truth isn't the truth.

Reactions: BOP

PsyOps

Pixelated
That's a very fair question.

The main reason is that, honestly, it's not about @transporter. It's about other people, impressionable or less involved/informed, who might think people like Tranny has a point. As I stated, Tranny isn't going to answer or learn, but someone else might see a lack of response as tacit agreement or that the truth isn't the truth.

Thanks for pointing out the stunningly obvious. :lmao:

BOP

Yes, and yes. The difference is, I get angry when a politician lies regardless of party, and I get mad when they act like an idiot regardless of party.

You should give that approach a try.
I get even angrier when they try and pretend it never happened (coughobamacough)