Did you see Meteorite on 235 north 1/18/10

Did you see the meteorite on 235 on 1/18/10?

• YES I was shocked and awed!

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • I didnt see anything, are you feeling ok?

Votes: 10 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RL-2005

I was driving home around 5:30pm on 1/18/10, heading north on 235 between Rt 4 and Wildewood. I saw a trail of light and small explosion come from behind me and pass over my head in front of me (so the object was heading north as well). i dismissed it as a bottle rocket or something, but my co-worker asked if i saw it today and he was 5 minutes in front of me on 235.

did anyone else see this streaking object?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
That was Pete & Otter.

Attachments

• SantaSpeedo.jpg
    SantaSpeedo.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 128

hotmomma

mmmmhmmmmm
We were driving in Charlotte Hall and my husband and daughter saw it. I missed it but I saw the smoke. We were not sure what it was.

multitaskerJuls

I saw it when I was heading to my in laws to eat dinner. I started screaming and my husband said, "what the heck is wrong with you!?!?!". It was amazing. It was like bright blue and green and it had a tail of smoke behind it which is the only thing that my husband got to see.:yahoo: <--- that is how I felt after seeing it.

MrZ06

I love Texas Road House
yea it was definably a Meteorite. It landed in the farm across the street from me.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
I was driving home around 5:30pm on 1/18/10, heading north on 235 between Rt 4 and Wildewood. I saw a trail of light and small explosion come from behind me and pass over my head in front of me (so the object was heading north as well). i dismissed it as a bottle rocket or something, but my co-worker asked if i saw it today and he was 5 minutes in front of me on 235.

I saw it... I was heading south on RT4 :yay:

STAYATHOMEMAMA3

OMG were all gona die!!! Its the end of the world.....:cds:

I didn't see this one, but I have seen a few green ones. Not that seeing one is any great shakes, but within a day or two after having seen a greenie, I had monumental life changing good things happen. Every time I saw one.

Dey is my gook luck charm.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
That's very interesting because I was driving on route 30 in southern Pennsylvania (about to get onto Interstate 70 at Breezewood) when I saw that bright green round object with a tail streak across the sky at about 5:30 PM. It was beautiful!

Shawn

That's very interesting because I was driving on route 30 in southern Pennsylvania (about to get onto Interstate 70 at Breezewood) when I saw that bright green round object with a tail streak across the sky at about 5:30 PM. It was beautiful!
friend in jersey reported seeing one on the night of the 13th.. well.. very early morning of the 14th.. 130a or so