Did you see the Fugly update on Naysa?

fredsaid2

The mare in Louisiana who was basically tortured by the man who purchased her? Dragged while tied to the trailer, run over by said trailer then shot in the face? Unbelievably, she looks pretty darn cute in her recent pics. What a job the person had who took on her rehabilitation!

It's the July 3rd blog entry.

Fugly Horse of the Day!

Last edited:

atrusomder

Isaiah 55:8-9
The mare in Louisiana who was basically tourtured by the man who purchased her? Dragged while tied to the trailer, run over by said trailer then shot in the face? Unbelieably, she looks pretty darn cute in her recent pics. What a job the person had who took on her rehabilitation!

:bawl: No didn't see it..

where's the link :shrug:

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
The mare in Louisiana who was basically tortured by the man who purchased her? Dragged while tied to the trailer, run over by said trailer then shot in the face? Unbelievably, she looks pretty darn cute in her recent pics. What a job the person had who took on her rehabilitation!

Fugly Horse of the Day!

that was the saddest thing i've ever seen! What kind of sick human being would do that?! If you don't wanna take your time with a scared animal and want to treat it like that then you should have the same happen to you.

R

remaxrealtor

that was the saddest thing i've ever seen! What kind of sick human being would do that?! If you don't wanna take your time with a scared animal and want to treat it like that then you should have the same happen to you.

...and then some!

Hopefully, cow torture doesn't count:whistle::killingme!

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
...and then some!

Hopefully, cow torture doesn't count:whistle::killingme!

haha that poor cow. I'm sure the farmer enjoyed him though. I went up there yesterday and the farmer was tied up next to the cow sitting in the grass. Someone didn't like it. And the pink bra was gone...:lmao:

R

remaxrealtor

haha that poor cow. I'm sure the farmer enjoyed him though. I went up there yesterday and the farmer was tied up next to the cow sitting in the grass. Someone didn't like it. And the pink bra was gone...:lmao:

Oops!:smoochy: