Did you survive the 4th?

fredsaid2

Did everyone's animals make it through the festivities of the 4th in good shape? I wasn't home but mine were alive when I got back, so I'm in the Yes column. :smile:

D

dems4me

Did everyone's animals make it through the festivities of the 4th in good shape? I wasn't home but mine were alive when I got back, so I'm in the Yes column. :smile:

Peanut (my dog) was a bit rattled between the hours of 8-midnight but was fine afterwards and slept alot the next day :yay: But she :love: made it !! :buddies:

Actually, in your title were you referring to us and if we made it or the pets? :confused: :lol:

fredsaid2

Peanut (my dog) was a bit rattled between the hours of 8-midnight but was fine afterwards and slept alot the next day :yay: But she :love: made it !! :buddies:

Actually, in your title were you referring to us and if we made it or the pets? :confused: :lol:

Us - pets, we're all one big happy family! Guess I was thinking of the four-legged variety. :smile:

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
Yeah, all the horses were fine. I just loaded them all up in the trailer and parked them in a subdivision and let them hang out til 10am.....ooops - I let that cat out of the bag!

:diva: JUST KIDDING!

Duckz

Yeah, all the horses were fine. I just loaded them all up in the trailer and parked them in a subdivision and let them hang out til 10am.....ooops - I let that cat out of the bag!

:diva: JUST KIDDING!

Not that there's anything wrong with that apparently :whistle: