Died Suddenly

PJay

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
💉 Celebrity chef Julie Powell, 49, author of “Julie and Julia,” after finally perfecting the recipe for material success in this life, died last Wednesday, from a sudden and unexpected heart attack.

Ironically, Ms. Powell, a rabid anti-anti-vaxxer, was celebrating unvaccinated deaths just over a year ago:

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F216d8fde-c119-4c42-8a97-c2362a886d04_1178x666.png

We pray Ms. Powell found peace before suddenly and unexpectedly preparing her last meal.

PJay

More here

Clem72

okay, two things.

First off, there have always been people who "died suddendly" of heart issues. From my own childhood there was a perfectly healthy kid in my middle school (of maybe 200 students) who died of a heart attack.

Second, why would it say "get ready to see a bunch more of this" when people have been vaccinated for more than a year now. Literally millions of people on going on their 5th or 6th jab. If there was going to be a huge upswing of "sudden death" like the examples in the article (all either days or weeks from vaccination) wouldn't it have already happened?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Over in the UK, they've coined the term "excess deaths" to define the huge number of people who are suddenly dying without explanation/cause and wildly out of proportion to pre-COVID death rates. Weird stuff going on.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Over in the UK, they've coined the term "excess deaths" to define the huge number of people who are suddenly dying without explanation/cause and wildly out of proportion to pre-COVID death rates. Weird stuff going on.

Sounds like Climate Change.

SamSpade

okay, two things.

First off, there have always been people who "died suddendly" of heart issues.
My experience as well. But the point being made is that when a cause isn't mentioned, it may be a cover for COVID related death, specifically, complications related to vaccine. At this point, NEW COVID deaths are coming from the vaccinated portion of the population.

I'm beginning to think that "vaccine" is simply the wrong word.

And per one of the persons above suggesting that COVID is now killing the "right" persons - that kind of repellent and ghoulish thinking, I just don't know how to address it. Such persons want to virtue signal out one side of their mouth, and yet enjoy the suffering of those they've chosen to hate.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Died suddenly is now premiering live worldwide:

Commenting as I watch...

It makes no sense that the people who have a warning label fetish are also trying to kill off the population.

The US doesn't have a population problem - we have a concentration problem. As in people are concentrated in certain cities instead of being dispersed throughout the state or even the country. Believe me when I tell you, a decent portion of the US is either populated sparsely or not at all. I have pics.

People dying suddenly and inexplicably is nothing new. I personally know several people who died suddenly for no apparent reason, and I know of a handful more. It's just now you can google certain terms and come up with a bunch of entries, so it seems alarming.

I think, however, that we can all agree that this so-called vaccine was rushed through for political purposes. They didn't engage in even a fraction of the testing and clinical trials they do with other medications.

And I think sane people can agree that the government reaction to "covid" was/is completely overblown and hysterical, not to mention nonsensical.

I'll never eat calamari again.

If Democrats are behind this, why would they kill off their political base?

If covid really is a global killer, why would they put forth all these measures to keep it at bay? If the goal is to reduce the population you wouldn't tell people to protect themselves, you'd let 'er rip. Of course, all these demonic Simon Barsinister types (who typically belong to groups that start with World or Global) think in a way that baffles me because at the end of the day they're ****ing crazy, so they may have a reasoning that normally abled folks would never be able to come up with. It could very well be just a control test, to see how many of us will obey even when the order is demonstrably absurd and nonsensical.

All of the covid fascists are super creepy. They look like movie villains. Their cult following is creepy as well - they're either blank-eyed or completely enraged, no normal demeanor.

If depopulation is the goal, there are simpler ways to accomplish that than to unleash a virus, then pressure people to take a lethal vaccination. In my friend/relative group I'm in the distinct minority when it comes to being covid vaxxed - most people I know got it, I'm pretty much the lone holdout. Yet, they aren't dropping like flies, and I'm obviously still here. So.... 🤷‍♀️

There's really nothing we as individuals can do about this. Where there are sheep, there will be shepherds. That's just the way it is. You can try not to be a sheep yourself, which goes against human nature - plus all the sheep (and they are legion) will pressure you to be part of their flock, to the point of outright aggression.

It's like all those urbanites who bitch and moan about what's going on in their city, but continue to elect and support the government that's responsible for it and being quite combative with anyone who even suggests they reconsider their politics.

TLDR: "They" are always going to be telling you you need to do this or that, and most humans will obey them. Whether you obey or not is up to you.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I think, however, that we can all agree that this so-called vaccine was rushed through for political purposes. They didn't engage in even a fraction of the testing and clinical trials they do with other medications.

IIRC, vaccines take about 10 years to test and certify

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Commenting as I watch...

It makes no sense that the people who have a warning label fetish are also trying to kill off the population.

The US doesn't have a population problem - we have a concentration problem. As in people are concentrated in certain cities instead of being dispersed throughout the state or even the country. Believe me when I tell you, a decent portion of the US is either populated sparsely or not at all. I have pics.

People dying suddenly and inexplicably is nothing new. I personally know several people who died suddenly for no apparent reason, and I know of a handful more. It's just now you can google certain terms and come up with a bunch of entries, so it seems alarming.

And I think sane people can agree that the government reaction to "covid" was/is completely overblown and hysterical, not to mention nonsensical.

I'll never eat calamari again.

If Democrats are behind this, why would they kill off their political base?

If covid really is a global killer, why would they put forth all these measures to keep it at bay? If the goal is to reduce the population you wouldn't tell people to protect themselves, you'd let 'er rip. Of course, all these demonic Simon Barsinister types (who typically belong to groups that start with World or Global) think in a way that baffles me because at the end of the day they're ****ing crazy, so they may have a reasoning that normally abled folks would never be able to come up with. It could very well be just a control test, to see how many of us will obey even when the order is demonstrably absurd and nonsensical.

All of the covid fascists are super creepy. They look like movie villains. Their cult following is creepy as well - they're either blank-eyed or completely enraged, no normal demeanor.

If depopulation is the goal, there are simpler ways to accomplish that than to unleash a virus, then pressure people to take a lethal vaccination. In my friend/relative group I'm in the distinct minority when it comes to being covid vaxxed - most people I know got it, I'm pretty much the lone holdout. Yet, they aren't dropping like flies, and I'm obviously still here. So.... 🤷‍♀️

There's really nothing we as individuals can do about this. Where there are sheep, there will be shepherds. That's just the way it is. You can try not to be a sheep yourself, which goes against human nature - plus all the sheep (and they are legion) will pressure you to be part of their flock, to the point of outright aggression.

It's like all those urbanites who bitch and moan about what's going on in their city, but continue to elect and support the government that's responsible for it and being quite combative with anyone who even suggests they reconsider their politics.

TLDR: "They" are always going to be telling you you need to do this or that, and most humans will obey them. Whether you obey or not is up to you.
I love Calamari.. Had a Calamari steak in Syracuse that was to die for.. but..

No Anchovies Please!!

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

One just need look in the local obituaries. Plenty of young, 20, 30, 40, year old's, that, "quietly died at home". Such as the obituary in The County Times. A very pretty looking young woman, Colleen, age 32, died in her sleep November 6th. Or Country singer Jake Flint, 37, died unexpectedly on Sunday, November 27th, just hours after his wedding. He passed away in his sleep.

These "died suddenly" cases are very real and unequaled prior to the clot/death shots being released upon the world. The correlation between causation and effect are purposefully being hidden from the population.

One but observe to witness what is happening to see the truth.