Dieon Sanders on Mt. Rushmore

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
:gossip: Psst, They are fluffy cows Rosie.

So are you going to pet a fluffy cow in South Dakota Prime?
I know! I actually pet and fed apples to fluffy cows, through a fence, when I was a little kid at Golden Gate Park! The last visit with some was in Montana in 2017. 😜

gemma_rae

I know! I actually pet and fed apples to fluffy cows, through a fence, when I was a little kid at Golden Gate Park! The last visit with some was in Montana in 2017. 😜
Wow! I haven't been out of the Peoples Republic since 2012. I did see some elk and caribou in Estes Park many many moons ago while on a training trip, early 80's I think, but I kept my distance. Them things was wild, and blocking the road!! Didn't help I was driving a Chevy Geo.:lol:

Is Golden Gate Park anywhere near Golden Gate Bridge? I assume cause I know you're from Cali. I think I saw a fluffy cow at the old Oxon Hill Petting Farm a half century ago.

Don't remember much about it, but I'm sure others here will remember it.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Wow! I haven't been out of the Peoples Republic since 2012. I did see some elk and caribou in Estes Park many many moons ago while on a training trip, early 80's I think, but I kept my distance. Them things was wild, and blocking the road!! Didn't help I was driving a Chevy Geo.:lol:

Is Golden Gate Park anywhere near Golden Gate Bridge? I assume cause I know you're from Cali. I think I saw a fluffy cow at the old Oxon Hill Petting Farm a half century ago.

Don't remember much about it, but I'm sure others here will remember it.
The park is in San Francisco. I grew up in the Bay area, so it was a place to go, like the Japanese Tea Garden. There are fluffy cows at Summerseat Farm in Mechanicsville!

gemma_rae

The park is in San Francisco. I grew up in the Bay area, so it was a place to go, like the Japanese Tea Garden. There are fluffy cows at Summerseat Farm in Mechanicsville!
Maybe I'll take a sack of apples down there and tell them Rose said "Eat Up!":yay: