*Ding* *Ding* .... *Ding* *Ding* ... Leper ... Leper Approaching - Vilifying Unvaxxed

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Biden's 'Come on, man' defense will not fly on religious freedom

This week, however, it was not the pesky press but freedom itself that got hit with a version of the comeback. When asked during a CNN town hall program about those still objecting to taking COVID vaccines, Biden mocked them and their claimed rights with “Come on, ‘freedom.’ ” He then called for any police officers, firefighters, medical personnel or other first responders to be fired en masse if they refuse to be vaccinated.

Biden’s response to the question was applauded by the CNN audience, as if to say “Freedom — that is so last century.” And he reduced any vaccine refusals to claiming “I have the freedom to kill you with my COVID.”

He is not alone in such rhetoric. Chicago’s Mayor Lori Lightfoot declared that police officers refusing to take vaccines are insurrectionists.

• Angry
Reactions: BOP

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
A Spokane teacher is accused of creating a hostile work environment for her response to Washington’s vaccine mandate

A Spokane elementary school teacher who is opposed to the vaccination mandate and has shared debunked claims about COVID-19 vaccines has been accused of creating a hostile work environment after she wore a mask bearing a protest symbol.

For three days last week at Stevens Elementary School, teacher Raschelle Holland wore a KN95 mask with the likeness of a mockingjay, a fictitious bird species popularized in the “Hunger Games” books and movies as a symbol of defiance to tyranny.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Watching the President of the United States sneering at freedom..... to the roaring approval of half the country. :lol:

It's like these people have never seen Star Wars.

BOP

Watching the President of the United States sneering at freedom..... to the roaring approval of half the country. :lol:

It's like these people have never seen Star Wars.
Remember "Rocky Horror Picture Show," and how it became a midnight movie phenomenon wherein audiences began dressing like their favorite characters and interacting with the film? One did not go simply to watch the movie; one went to experience it.

I feel like we're living in a live-action version of "Idiocracy," except those of us who aren't interested are still being forced to experience it.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Neither Vaccinated Nor Unvaccinated: How Churches Imposing Vaccine Mandates Are Dividing Christians With A ‘Different Gospel’

So will anyone looking for fellowship at Atlanta’s Piney Grove Baptist. Those not prepared to provide proof of vaccination will be asked to provide a doctor’s note explaining why they can’t get the shot. They’ll also need to reserve a place in the sanctuary online and sign a waiver to enter. Oh, and that bit about “suffer the little children to come unto me”? That’s out too. Because the FDA has yet to approve Covid inoculations for youngsters, anyone 11 and under isn’t allowed in the building.

[clip]

As Phil Johnson, Pastor Executive Director of Grace to You, one of the most popular sermon broadcast ministries in the world, told me when I asked him about church vaccine mandates:

When a congregation gathers to offer their collective praise, “there is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus” (Galatians 3:28). Any policy that creates a class of untouchables and imposes physical segregation has deliberately erected a middle wall of separation in the church. It’s hard to imagine anything more inappropriate—or more at odds with the biblical principles of church unity and fellowship.

[clip]

Milhoan tells me that as a pastor and a Christian doctor, he is far more afraid of the forces trying to separate the church than he is of Covid or the unvaccinated.

“You know,” he says, “the one who goes about like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour always wants to separate us from the herd. We’re much more vulnerable that way. God has called us to minister to others and meet together. He never called us to a risk-free fate.”

Last edited:
  • Wow

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
'Land Of The Free, Home Of The Brave' To Be Removed From National Anthem To Encourage Compliance With Vaccine Mandates

The last line of “The Star-Spangled Banner” is “O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave,” implying that the U.S. is a place where people are free to make their own choices and aren’t motivated by fear — pretty much a call to ignore the government during a pandemic.

“So basically, at the beginning of every sporting event, people are being told they don’t have to do what the government tells them,” White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki told reporters. “That has to end now.”

Biden has signed an executive order changing the last line to “O’er the land of the pliant, and the home of the ‘fraid.”

DaSDGuy

'Land Of The Free, Home Of The Brave' To Be Removed From National Anthem To Encourage Compliance With Vaccine Mandates

The last line of “The Star-Spangled Banner” is “O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave,” implying that the U.S. is a place where people are free to make their own choices and aren’t motivated by fear — pretty much a call to ignore the government during a pandemic.

“So basically, at the beginning of every sporting event, people are being told they don’t have to do what the government tells them,” White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki told reporters. “That has to end now.”

Biden has signed an executive order changing the last line to “O’er the land of the pliant, and the home of the ‘fraid.”

Meanwhile White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki looks back fondly to the days when she was young enough to get her hair sniffed.

Hijinx

If unvaccinated don't get food it is America's problem.
Food is a basic necessity. Block that necessity and the rules go out the door.

The starving will TAKE food. Take it by force if necessary.
We have a few empty shelves now because of people not working, Stop people without the shot from working and it gets worse. Firing people who don't get the shot is crazy.

itsbob

I bowl overhand

Esay Peasy.. build camps.. with ovens (for them to cook their food) and showers (for personal hygiene).. and gather them at the camps using trains. Half the country will help load them on the trains, and cheer as the trains leave the stations to take them (those less then human) to the camps.

and then, they can eradicate the virus (that has become those people) by any means necessary, as half the country cheers..

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Biden advances sweeping new vaccine, COVID test mandates for private sector

It would be the first time Washington has set a federal standard that regards a respiratory virus as an occupational hazard outside of the health care sector, essentially putting COVID in the same category as other workplace safety concerns as asbestos and dangerous machinery.

Details were expected to be released as early as Thursday on the rule, drafted by the Labor Department's Occupational Safety and Health Administration, or OSHA.

"It's the biggest thing OSHA has ever done in terms of the number of workers it will cover," said Jordan Barab, a longtime top official at the agency during the Obama administration.

Union and industry groups say they have yet to see a draft of the new rule. Among the most pressing questions is when employers would have to comply, with Republicans warning that mandates ahead of the holidays might exacerbate the nation's worker shortage.

It's also unclear how long the temporary standard would be in place and if it would apply to short-term "gig" workers, like freelancers and Uber drivers, or smaller franchises that are part of nationwide chains, like small restaurants or gyms.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Corporate Diktats, Social Enforcement

Employees at Ford face a nearly identical ultimatum. Far from simply a matter of policy, one employee told The Federalist his work environment has become “hostile” and “toxic,” with some of his coworkers maligning those who have not chosen to take a Covid vaccine.

Screenshots from company chat logs display such vitriol, with one employee indicting “the unvaxxed crazies” as “literal Petri dishes who may be brewing up a super virus,” while another demanded that those who haven’t gotten the vaccine “should be required to wear some indication so your fellow employees can know and react accordingly.”

Screen-Shot-2021-12-08-at-2.21.08-PM.png

With one decision, both Ford and Stellantis have potentially ostracized half of their customer base. Why should “Petri dishes” offer patronage to companies that don’t believe they should be able to make their own medical decisions?

The employee who provided these chats did great in college, got a job, and works hard. He wants what everyone wants: the ability to provide for his wife and young child. But by simply asserting his medical freedom, his family’s future is in jeopardy. It’s more than just the paycheck. With a baby on the way, he’s not sure he’ll have health insurance by the end of the Christmas season.

Grumpy

Going through that right now..Family Xmas party, someone wants to know who is vaxxed and who isn't..and what was gonna be done about protection.

Hijinx

Going through that right now..Family Xmas party, someone wants to know who is vaxxed and who isn't..and what was gonna be done about protection.

Tell them if they are frightened they should use caution and stay the F home.

Grumpy

Tell them if they are frightened they should use caution and stay the F home.
Believe me, it crossed my mind..No sense in starting crap with 70-80 yr olds, I am not gonna change their minds and they aren't gonna change mine. My elders are very much in the Dem bubble so I/wife will just not attend. They will just have to find another Santa this year.:lol:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Three Teens Who Escaped From Aussie COVID Camp All Have One Thing in Common, and It's Not the Virus

Here is the kicker: All three teens tested negative for COVID the day before they bolted. They never actually HAD the China flu. They were locked up for coming into contact with someone who had it.

The three teens are from Katherine, in the Northern Territory, where the current COVID situation is considered “serious.” Katherine is currently in a “lockout” phase, meaning the filthy unvaxxed can’t “participate in the economy.” Most of the area is also in a “lockdown” phase, which means even more insane rules, one of which is that people are permitted to exercise outdoors for one hour per day but must remain within five kilometers of their homes.

Australian cops set up checkpoints and searched cars for the teens, as seen in the tweet below. You’d think mass-murdering cannibals had escaped. Seems a little Nazi-ish to me.