Dinner Thread!

luvmygdaughters

Had some leftover oysters from Sis and BIL oyster scald on Saturday. Dumped them in a 4x8 baking dish, spread some horseradish on them, topped with bacon, onions, spinach, Old Bay, cheddar cheese and panko bread crumbs. Baked at 325 for about 30 minutes....Delicious!!!!

Auntie Biache'

Last night, escargot, a nice little field salad, prime rib and sauteed spinach. Tried a coca cola chocolate cake. All unremarkable, except the cake. Absolutely disgusting.

Had a bag of those little tiny mixed potatoes that needed to be used, so I boiled them to make mashed 'taters.

Note to self, and anyone else: might want to remove the blue potatoes before mashing. Purple mashed 'taters. Taste fine, but looks awful with brown pork gravy.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Had a bag of those little tiny mixed potatoes that needed to be used, so I boiled them to make mashed 'taters.

Note to self, and anyone else: might want to remove the blue potatoes before mashing. Purple mashed 'taters. Taste fine, but looks awful with brown pork gravy.
I love purple and blue mashed potatoes. So festive!

I had black bean noodles with roasted veggies and chicken for breakfast, so I can either have a healthy dinner and feel virtuous, or think my healthy breakfast entitles me to tacos for dinner.

Decisions....