Dinner Thread!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Baked Ziti and Italian Sausage with an overabundance of mushrooms in the sauce.

luvmygdaughters

Made an oyster casserole on Saturday, using horseradish, onions, bacon, spinach, tomatoes (grape), cheddar cheese and bread crumbs. Used the leftover casserole in an omelette on Sunday. Delicious!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
When it's cold outside I always want to make chili, so that's what I did this morning. The HEB had chili grind chuck, which is always nice. It's just the right spicy to make both me and my non-spicy running buddy happy.

😄

Last edited:

luvmygdaughters

Okay all you Irish folk, or... wanna be Irish folk, who is doing the corned beef and cabbage on Sunday? Slow cooker or stove? secret ingredients? soda bread or not? Go....

Okay all you Irish folk, or... wanna be Irish folk, who is doing the corned beef and cabbage on Sunday? Slow cooker or stove? secret ingredients? soda bread or not? Go....
Crock pot for me. Undecided about the soda bread. My grandmother got a wonderful recipe from friends in Ireland when she was there, and I have it. Just don't know if I want to bother. It would be a nice homage to grandma.

And I don't make the corned beef just for St. Patty's day. I make it for the leftovers. Love me some grilled Rubens.

luvmygdaughters

Crock pot for me. Undecided about the soda bread. My grandmother got a wonderful recipe from friends in Ireland when she was there, and I have it. Just don't know if I want to bother. It would be a nice homage to grandma.

And I don't make the corned beef just for St. Patty's day. I make it for the leftovers. Love me some grilled Rubens.
Me Too, hubby and I are big fans of Reubens!!

glhs837

Power with Control

Why the Instant Pot, of course. 80 minute cook time, another three for the veggies.....