Dinner

On the road, somewhere in Tennessee. Stopped for the night, need food. Couple of choices here, your basic fast food and a couple of one-offs. And Krystal. Hmmmm... Never had it, but I've been told it's the southern equivalent of White Castle, and after seeing White Castle mentioned a few times this week, I tried it.

.the.worst.piece.of.crap.I.have.ever.eaten.

Holy crap bad. The best part was the package of ketchup I used on it, and that includes the fountain drink that tasted like chlorine.

If you don't ever hear from me again, it's because I died on the toilet.

And they had an AYCE for $6. AND there were a bunch of rednecks, real rednecks, going on and on about how many they ate. One guy was so proud, he had 12.

:barf:

NextJen

Raisin cane
Maruchan chicken flavored noodles from vending machine at work. I think the shelf life on these things is at least 50 years.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I'm so tired of the food around here, I'm heading back to Egypt Thursday so I can snarf down excess quantities of falafel and ful mudammas. Who need's a 4th of July off anyway....:frown:

glhs837

Power with Control
I'm so tired of the food around here, I'm heading back to Egypt Thursday so I can snarf down excess quantities of falafel and ful mudammas. Who need's a 4th of July off anyway....:frown:

Just head south a few hundred miles, or west a hundred or so, all the firweworks a man could want......

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Just head south a few hundred miles, or west a hundred or so, all the firweworks a man could want......
LOL. We're getting one their key warships back on line...I was kinna hoping we'd pop on down to the Yemeni coast and conduct some gunfire exercises with the 76mm.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Homemade Louisiana red beans and rice, grilled andouille sausage, and coleslaw made from a red cabbage out of our veg garden, with some garden herbs thrown in.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I want to make this next time I have company.

I didn't have the material to make a baked alien, so I'm marinating some shrimp in oriental poppy citrus dressing for grilling and making some shrimp salad.