Dinner

PeoplesElbow

Is that the name of the place or do you eat salad off of Harriets titties? I am pretty sure I've had some tequila off a Harriet's titties before.

Oh yea Krystal is awful, the pizza at QT is pretty bad too.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Sounds like a personal problem.

The marinated shrimp are really good. :yay:
Well, they are still waiting on the cooker so I came home. 😕

We had salmon and shrimp last night.

I guess I’ll suffice with coffee.

PeoplesElbow

Had Harris Teeter's citrus marinated chicken kabobs, rosemary garlic roasted carrots, and bacon mashed cauliflower.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Again? :eyebrow:

Shake and Bake chicken thighs.

And allow me to beat someone to the punch.... "Shake and Bake? Does anyone still use that anymore?"
And my response... "Oh, and this coming from someone who likes boxed stuffing???"

I like shake n bake.

I found some red an yellow peppers. I'm munching on those now.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Again? :eyebrow:

Shake and Bake chicken thighs.

And allow me to beat someone to the punch.... "Shake and Bake? Does anyone still use that anymore?"
And my response... "Oh, and this coming from someone who likes boxed stuffing???"

:roflmao:

luvmygdaughters

I finally broke down and tried the snake head fish last Friday. Hubby's crazy about fried catfish, went to the local seafood market and the catfish just didnt look that good. The fish next to it looked wonderful, fresh & white. I didnt recognize the name of the fish, so I asked the young lady working, she advised it was Snakehead...I shook my head and said no thanks. She asked if I had ever tried it and I replied no, just cant get past the damn name. She said it is delicious and she actually liked it better than Rockfish! What the hell, I bought a couple pounds, took it home, fried like a catfish and it was...DELICIOUS!!!! I didnt tell hubby until he had finished it that it wasnt catfish. He was pleasantly surprised too!!